Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So they gave up on the weekly q/a already?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
So they gave up on the weekly q/a already?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ReckonerH
02.24.2012 , 04:47 PM | #1
They never really acknowledged any of the big issues people had anyways, but did they really give up after only 2 weeks?

Nitrosnwbrdr
02.24.2012 , 04:49 PM | #2
Friday isn't over...

OmegaMayhem
02.24.2012 , 04:49 PM | #3
The day isn't over yet... is it?

Ebbikenezer
02.24.2012 , 04:50 PM | #4
They have consistently posted it at the same time each Friday, which isn't here yet.

Congratulations on more forum clutter in the form of your thread.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

TheOnlyKyrenS
02.24.2012 , 04:50 PM | #5
Last time I checked, it's still only 4:50 PM central time. Give them time. Quit being impatient.
Quote: Originally Posted by corbanite View Post
oh great more constructive criticism.. god knows why some people think there are haters on this forum

TalonSaber
02.24.2012 , 04:51 PM | #6
I came looking for it too , did they collect questions for it ?

Is the guild summit this weekend? Did they forget it's Friday?

AllisonBerryman
02.24.2012 , 04:56 PM | #7 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Don't worry! The Q&A is definitely coming; we'll post it as soon as we're able. We appreciate your patience and are glad to see that you're looking forward to it! When we post the new answers, we'll also post the new thread for you to ask questions in for next week, so keep your eyes open.

Tricky-Ha
02.24.2012 , 05:00 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
Don't worry! The Q&A is definitely coming; we'll post it as soon as we're able. We appreciate your patience and are glad to see that you're looking forward to it! When we post the new answers, we'll also post the new thread for you to ask questions in for next week, so keep your eyes open.
I was looking for that thread, I got some questions. Please get the Devs to openly speak on the forums again, that would be cool thanks.
You don't know about me, You don't know about me
I'm a gangster , I'm a gangster
I'm a player, I'm a player

AllisonBerryman
02.24.2012 , 05:03 PM | #9 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Tricky-Ha View Post
I was looking for that thread, I got some questions. Please get the Devs to openly speak on the forums again, that would be cool thanks.
Make sure to check out the Dev Tracker - we've had some new posts from Georg today regarding some changes in 1.1.5 (as well as the preliminary patch notes for 1.1.5). The best way to see the newest dev posts is to check there!

Uluain
02.24.2012 , 05:03 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Tricky-Ha View Post
They do, from time to time. But remember that their actual job is to develop game content. They look at the forum threads touching on their current (or pending) assignments and maybe topics of personal concern.

Personally, I think the Q&A is a good idea. What I do not like are people who do not look at what questions were already addressed in previous Q&A blogs and continue to ask about, say, faction balance when that has already received an answer.