Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Color Crystals

Racheakt
02.11.2012 , 06:30 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Halsion View Post
- Red (Requires Dark I and above)
- Blue (Requires Light I and above)
- Green (Requires Light I and above)
Aren't these "Restricted from Dark/Light I and above" big distinction, as neutral you can equip both a red an blue saber.

LordKraden
02.25.2012 , 06:35 PM | #72
The black/green "does" come from Razer.
It came as a redeem code in my TOR headset box.

"SE Black Green Color Crystal" or "Razer Green Color Crystal"
Endurance +4
Requires Level 5

Facime
02.26.2012 , 01:58 AM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by RobNightfall View Post

Secondly: purple is right now only a PvP reward for Sith players ...
Incorrect. Its both PVP and a columi mainhand/offhand PVE reward (comes in the saber) and only removable from the PVE version

Quote: Originally Posted by Stormwindsong View Post

The purple is crafted. The red/black is world boss drop.
incorrect. Purple can NOT be currently crafted at all, in any way shape or form. Red/black is the Rakata level PVE reward saber from HM/NMM KP and NMM EV Ops as well as a PVP reward item. To my knowledge there is no Red/black WB drop of a saber or individual crystal that fits that description.

Please have your facts straight before you post otherwise you are doing nothing more than throwing around misinformation.

Quiet
02.26.2012 , 05:11 AM | #74
Patch 1.1.5 is currently live on the patch test server and will go live next week (2-28-12).

Patch 1.1.5 will bring higher level versions of the pre-order yellow-black color crystal.
These will be sold by the current pre-order color crystal vendor on the fleet space station.

Patch 1.1.5 will also introduce a temporary vendor to both, Republic & Sith, fleet space stations.

That vendor will sell bind-on-pickup level 47 and level 50 color crystals of various stats.
Stats = +crit, +endurance, +power, +expertise.
Colors = Purple, Cyan, White
Price ranges from 150,000 to 2,500,000 credits depending on level, stat and color.

This vendor is temporary and will be removed when patch 1.2 goes live.
Because, every color crystal the vendor sells will be craftable by artifice in patch 1.2. The craftable ones will differ from the vendor ones by being bind-on-equip instead of bind-on-pickup.
"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun. - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).

Facime
02.26.2012 , 05:22 AM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Quiet View Post

Because, every color crystal the vendor sells will be craftable by artifice in patch 1.2. The craftable ones will differ from the vendor ones by being bind-on-equip instead of bind-on-pickup.
The ones that have names, that are not PVP crystals currently on the vendor are already BOE.

xX_NinjaDeke_Xx
03.06.2012 , 03:39 PM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by VincintSun View Post
My understanding is that if you bribe the padawan couple at the ruins they give you an orange color crystal to keep their secret.
no you get a yellow one

Toonimator
03.06.2012 , 03:47 PM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by xX_NinjaDeke_Xx View Post
no you get a yellow one
I wonder if it was orange in the beta... Torhead had comments about them tricking you and giving you yellow instead, but nowhere in the conversation does it say they found an ORANGE crystal. Just a rare one, and yellow--being a blue recipe--counts as 'rare'.

I think it was Bioware's backdoor way of getting blue, green, AND yellow in as starting-planet saber colors (similar to KOTOR when you choose Guardian, Consular, or Sentinel on Dantooine)

Enochx
03.06.2012 , 04:18 PM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by Quiet View Post
Patch 1.1.5 is currently live on the patch test server and will go live next week (2-28-12).

Patch 1.1.5 will bring higher level versions of the pre-order yellow-black color crystal.
These will be sold by the current pre-order color crystal vendor on the fleet space station.

Patch 1.1.5 will also introduce a temporary vendor to both, Republic & Sith, fleet space stations.

That vendor will sell bind-on-pickup level 47 and level 50 color crystals of various stats.
Stats = +crit, +endurance, +power, +expertise.
Colors = Purple, Cyan, White
Price ranges from 150,000 to 2,500,000 credits depending on level, stat and color.

there is a dev post somewhere in which he clearly states YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CRAFT A WHITE CRYSTAL. MAYBE IN THE FUTURE, BUT NOT NOW OR ON 1.2
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

acecaramelo
03.07.2012 , 11:52 AM | #79
what lvl is the world boss in alderan

Leadros
03.07.2012 , 01:31 PM | #80
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=252962

hey guys, how about you look at the sticky and use them instead of making a new topic.
Lord Leadros <Faule Studis>
Sith-Juggernaut Server: Darth Traya