Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Color Crystals

vulpusrex
12.17.2011 , 02:09 AM | #11
There is a neon green crystal coming with the purchase of the new keyboard, mouse, headset, or mousepad now on preorder from razer on there website, might want to look it up and add that one. Heres the link to the crystal itself http://www.razerzone.com/swtor
CE VIP "I once tried to get into the SWTOR EGA but then i took an arrow to the knee." vulpusrex 12-14-2011

Zaxem
12.17.2011 , 02:49 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Halsion View Post
Hey guys! i thought we needed a compendium of all the different Color crystals people have discovered. So far we have a few that I've seen

These Colors have been spotted by me and others in the game, or in youtube videos. I hope to continue updating this list as I get more info. thanks for reading.
- Red
- Blue
- Green
- Yellow
- Orange
- Purple
- Black with a Yellow Glow
- Black with a Blue Glow (my personal favorite)
- White
- Magenta (Thanks GKGK)
- Black with a Green Glow (again GKGK)
- Black with a Red Glow (GKGK)

- - Speculation Colors
- - Black (vibrosword or lightsaber is unknown) http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darksaber_(lightsaber)
- - - - - - - - This one has a wookiepedia article on it, Darksaber, wasn't actually a lightsaber, but an ancient weapon

What other colors have you guys seen in the game so far?

EDIT: The Black with a blue glow one was seen in the Round Table between Darth Hater and another site, it's on Darth Hater's site, its in the video

EDIT 2: The white crystal is in a few youtube videos - Most of the crystals in the game are mods, therefore you can take them out and put them in different lightsabers, there are almost no lightsabers without mod slots unless you look at the Green quality items.
you forgot Cyan
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder

Vexdrall
12.17.2011 , 02:52 AM | #13
Omg, white there is!?

Luminous Sith I will be with a freaking super cool white lighsaber, *.*

ForlornWolf
12.17.2011 , 11:07 AM | #14
I would like to know what the restrictions are for the applied colors.

Halsion
12.17.2011 , 12:53 PM | #15
Posted the restricitions and added a few extras, thanks guys.
If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.
Sun Tzu

JPRodian
12.17.2011 , 10:08 PM | #16
Where are the purple crystals found? I haven't been able to find that information anywhere

roguelee
12.18.2011 , 01:07 AM | #17
Is ther any other place to collect White color crystals?

Briyan
12.18.2011 , 01:45 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by JPRodian View Post
Where are the purple crystals found? I haven't been able to find that information anywhere
apparently someone saw a schematic drop from the heroic boss on coruscent, haven't been able to look into it though

ellindar
12.18.2011 , 02:17 AM | #19
Please don't say these are confirmed without a source. I am level 35 and yet to see a single player enabled purple crystal.

TerrenceRailby
12.18.2011 , 02:36 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by ellindar View Post
Please don't say these are confirmed without a source. I am level 35 and yet to see a single player enabled purple crystal.
Are you Light side because I think purple is for dark side now. All the trailers for Sith inquistor had him with a purple lightsabers.