Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No change to Soa in 1.1.5 :(

Alchropie
02.24.2012 , 02:46 PM | #1
Sad panda

Quote:
Flashpoints and Operations

Operations

General
Bosses in Operations now drop the correct amount of loot when the group is using the Master Looter loot distribution setting.

Eternity Vault
The "Duel of the Fates" and "Penalty of Destiny" effects are now properly removed when the Infernal Council encounter resets.
(V)(',,,')(V)
woopwoopwoop

Tokosteef
02.24.2012 , 05:49 PM | #2
double ticking balls are double ticking

Thoffs
02.24.2012 , 06:46 PM | #3
Well, at least they fixed master loot. Of course, I guess we will have to take their word for it as I doubt if the current players on the PTS will be able to test this to a significant degree.

Xneco
02.24.2012 , 08:17 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Thoffs View Post
Well, at least they fixed master loot. Of course, I guess we will have to take their word for it as I doubt if the current players on the PTS will be able to test this to a significant degree.
It says in the patch notes it is fixed... will it be fixed on live severs when the patch is implemented?

Maybe we should put a group together on PTS to test it out... oh, forget no character transfer...
Xmiles - Powertech
The Twin Spears - US

Excid
02.24.2012 , 09:40 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokosteef View Post
double ticking balls are double ticking
Run into them faster? We have 0 problems with Soa.

livnthedream
02.24.2012 , 09:45 PM | #6
cause those patch notes are final right?

Lepp
02.24.2012 , 11:49 PM | #7
I just want to add the bugs we saw tonight this was in 6 attempts on Soa hard mode:

- One attempt the tank was cycloned and continued to take the lightning damage from Soa killing her in mid air.

- Two attempts the pillar thing fell right on top of his head, the tank took damage from the impact but the shield did not drop.

- For all the attempts the random aggro change is still there. We'd get him settled under a pillar to have him run off right before it dropped.

- Also, the main tank is being mind trapped. I don't know if that is an intended mechanic or not.

We finally got tired of fighting the bugs and called it a night.

Roxinius
02.25.2012 , 12:06 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Lepp View Post
I just want to add the bugs we saw tonight this was in 6 attempts on Soa hard mode:

- One attempt the tank was cycloned and continued to take the lightning damage from Soa killing her in mid air.

- Two attempts the pillar thing fell right on top of his head, the tank took damage from the impact but the shield did not drop.

- For all the attempts the random aggro change is still there. We'd get him settled under a pillar to have him run off right before it dropped.

- Also, the main tank is being mind trapped. I don't know if that is an intended mechanic or not.

We finally got tired of fighting the bugs and called it a night.
the pillar thing is a bug but the random aggro is you dps being morons no one should be attacking soa when his shield is up that causes the tank to lose threat because of having to move soan not getting a full threat rotation going dont confuse bad play as a bug

Scrubtastic
02.25.2012 , 02:32 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Excid View Post
Run into them faster? We have 0 problems with Soa.
As a Sorc healer, I used to take about 20k+ dmg from a ball in NM. If I sprint through the ball it doesn't explode and comes back towards me while I take 1 tick (10k dmg). Sometimes I couldn't even survive taking a ball with full hp and a shield up.

Since the last patch I've been taking a bit less dmg probably 18-19k now which is still retarded. There's been a few very rare occasion where I took only 8k dmg in NM which is what I think it's suppose to be.

Roxinius
02.25.2012 , 03:15 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Scrubtastic View Post
As a Sorc healer, I used to take about 20k+ dmg from a ball in NM. If I sprint through the ball it doesn't explode and comes back towards me while I take 1 tick (10k dmg). Sometimes I couldn't even survive taking a ball with full hp and a shield up.

Since the last patch I've been taking a bit less dmg probably 18-19k now which is still retarded. There's been a few very rare occasion where I took only 8k dmg in NM which is what I think it's suppose to be.
dont use sprint it has a chance to make you take 2x ball hits