Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

It really does make no sence...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
It really does make no sence...

Mannce
12.13.2011 , 10:08 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Gomla View Post
I shall aim the same "reading" comment back at you fella.

No where did I accuse him personally of whining.

I said "people" will whine which is what they have been doing since the forums came up and over on Twitter.
If you read allot of the post/threads, Sir, most of them make reference to the way in which notification is being handled. Not the amount of time for access. If you making statement, 'people', you have indeed labeled the OP as whining. Or is he not a person?

Dasffion
12.13.2011 , 10:08 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Mannce View Post
That's how the business bureau labeled it when I contacted them. They have received many complaints. 'The law UP TO' does not cover when money changes hand. As soon as they took a payment, the word UP TO means nothing. They have an obligation to define out the terms of the contract. This includes date and times of condition. The agency didn't think being told a time frame over a week was proper. I made my peace. If enough complain, Bioware will have to make theres.
Except they haven't taken your money yet and won't until the 20th. If a company has then you need to contact the BBB about THEM and not Bioware.

Rammur
12.13.2011 , 10:10 AM | #33
im sure they started early so they can get everyone in by the 15th.

Mannce
12.13.2011 , 10:12 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
Except they haven't taken your money yet and won't until the 20th. If a company has then you need to contact the BBB about THEM and not Bioware.
Umm, the second I 'charged' my visa, the money came off my Visa. So yes, they did take a payment. And yes, I have bought and paid for the game already. I have a 3 month old visa statement. I'am not sure what your talking about.

LordRdj
12.13.2011 , 10:13 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Raichor View Post
Early access was a sales point and was advertised/promised when buying so yes they have to give early access. The way their handling it on the other hand leaves much to be desired in my opinion.
Sounds like you are just whining because you haven't received early access yet. If you were that concerned about it you should have pre-ordered the first day the game went on sale, you'd be in by now.

Dasffion
12.13.2011 , 10:14 AM | #36
Umm, the second I 'charged' my visa, the money came off my Visa. So yes, they did take a payment. And yes, I have bought and paid for the game already. I have a 3 month old visa statement. I'am not sure what your talking about.
If they charged you more than 5 dollars then you need to contact whoever you bought it from.

imtrick
12.13.2011 , 10:14 AM | #37
You may want to look at your next statement. It's normal for a charge to come in when you pre-order, but it's then refunded. None of the authorized retailers (at least in the U.S.) charged in full for pre-orders, and they won't until it ships.
Taint & Rough Trade - tart.enjin.com
------Casual and Hard-Core, 18+ GLBT Sith & Republic Guilds------
Part of the game-spanning Rough Trade Gaming Community

LordRdj
12.13.2011 , 10:15 AM | #38
I'm not sure what you're talking about because I've only been charged $5 since July and won't see the full amount charged until next month. Did you order the CE? That might be why you were charged full amount up front.

I just got the digital copy and put $5 down and haven't paid anything since.

Mannce
12.13.2011 , 10:15 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
If they charged you more than 5 dollars then you need to contact whoever you bought it from.
umm, no I don't. Because I paid in full day one through origins. I even have a confirmation email of purchase from both origins and visa. I think you need to go re-read your sale log. They only thing that won't get charged is your 30 days prior to the free 30 days. You are quite mistaken.

Vondz
12.13.2011 , 10:15 AM | #40
Why can't you just wait