Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EV Hard Mode

InSaNeSqUirReL
02.23.2012 , 11:33 PM | #1
We just started EV on hard we are all decked out in Columni gear, so gear isnt the issue. What I want to know for the first boss is when he gets to 8 percent and drops for the last time we die everytime after this. Does anyone know if there is a better way we can position ourselves so we do not die so quickly there because everytime we get him to 8% but we die.

Nightfox_
02.23.2012 , 11:34 PM | #2
Everyone stacks on the boss and throw down aoe heals

InSaNeSqUirReL
02.23.2012 , 11:43 PM | #3
He kills us to fast like in a second he enrages at that point everytime and we wipe

Nightfox_
02.23.2012 , 11:47 PM | #4
Then it's a DPS problem

MashTactics
02.23.2012 , 11:51 PM | #5
If you're hitting the enrage timer, then it's a DPS problem.

GLad to be of service.

emeraldon
02.24.2012 , 01:39 AM | #6
If you're all in Columi gear and have two healers ( i assume) and you still hit enrage it's a major dps problem.

Do you hide behind pillars during the fight when he does his rocket phases? If so, don't. Stay out, group up on the boss, heal and dps.
Not Good Enough

Hojdar
02.24.2012 , 02:35 AM | #7
My guild has both hard ops on farm and we started hard in columni/tionese. We bumped up our dps by having the offtank (me as a BH) respec into 11/28/2 and dpsing in tank gear, while still beeing tanky enough to offtank and the occational tank debuff on the boss.

kvinnotermos
02.24.2012 , 02:43 AM | #8
You could always do like this when he hits the enrage.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lj2Aw3hM7A

selectah
02.24.2012 , 03:32 AM | #9
Basically stay on him on his aeo phases. Just meet in front of him do grp heals and dps trough the phase. After the phases seperate again. In the 4rth phase he does a lot of dmg, but i don`t think thats the real enrage. Either way if you have a sniper/gunslinger have him pop his shield at the 4rth phase, and pop your defensive cds. Then you should be easily able to dps him down.

selectah
02.24.2012 , 03:40 AM | #10
Basically stay on him on his aeo phases. Just meet in front of him do grp heals and dps trough the phase. After the phases seperate again. In the 4rth phase he does a lot of dmg, but i don`t think thats the real enrage. Either way if you have a sniper/gunslinger have him pop his shield at the 4rth phase, and pop your defensive cds. Then you should be easily able to dps him down.