Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

no invite yet

DarthIrwin
12.13.2011 , 07:00 AM | #21
i preordered it in september let me in im begging you bioware your my only hope

Trilella
12.13.2011 , 07:00 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Sosuhno View Post
I dunno I was day one preorder and i still dont have the email yet either...

this is a tad bit frustrating, considering theres over 100 servers i think anyone preorderd should just be allowed in right now...just saying this wave thing is highly bs
Yep, day 1 here also and no email and I paid $150 for the CE, you would think we would get priority

Plaguedcry
12.13.2011 , 07:00 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Sosuhno View Post
this is a tad bit frustrating, considering theres over 100 servers i think anyone preorderd should just be allowed in right now...just saying this wave thing is highly bs
Saying there's over 100 servers and saying anyone who preordered should be in is kind of ridiculous, if you take into account that millions of people preordered this game. The waves are to ensure that there are no server crashes, no unexpected bugs, and no "WHATTHE****ISTHIS" moments. They're basically ensuring that they have the smoothest MMO launch in history, so I'm not complaining too much.

I am, however, refreshing my email, facebook, and twitter pages while clicking over to my swtor client login every now and again (because if you didn't already know, the patcher is more up to date than your email. Open your client - there's a pretty good chance that when you get in, you'll be able to actually click the "play" button before you get an email).

Arcazell
12.13.2011 , 07:00 AM | #24
Day one pre-order reg... not in....

Desslotch
12.13.2011 , 07:00 AM | #25
hmmm, I wonder where early August would be placed. Maybe the 14th?

direrygar
12.13.2011 , 07:01 AM | #26
preordered july 22 where the crap is my email this is stupid

Turukano
12.13.2011 , 07:01 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Syanidal View Post
Urge to kill, rising...rising...
Remember the Sith Code.

DarthIrwin
12.13.2011 , 07:01 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Trilella View Post
Yep, day 1 here also and no email and I paid $150 for the CE, you would think we would get priority
that does not matter if u got the CE

funkykafka
12.13.2011 , 07:01 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Taiichii View Post
I guess I'm in the same boat as some folks who just preordered last week. If people who preordered on day one aren't in we can just hang it up lol! I'm guessing they are rolling the invites out in waves because it is clear their servers are quite overloaded.
My buddy, who got in already, tells me that most of the servers are saying their traffic is "light," so as for being overloaded, not so sure about that. I haven't been able to get in yet either, but I think I'm going to just go about my business today & check back in the afternoon or evening.

Luffione
12.13.2011 , 07:01 AM | #30
Grrr! Pre-ordered on the first week pre-orders were announced too Guess I'll.. wait -_- woke up early for nothing.