Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How Darth Maul is alive

Kelfred
03.11.2012 , 07:28 AM | #41
Hey, you know, just a girl trying to work her way through college, shakin' what her giant space-slug momma gave her.

Aitix
03.11.2012 , 10:29 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by OTC_Shadow View Post

I am all for boba fetts escape, and agree maul was a great character but instead of this "i survived being cut in half.... why not just give us a book leading up to his death and the mystery of who he was...

There already is a book like that, it's called The Wrath of Darth Maul.

OTC_Shadow
03.12.2012 , 05:19 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Pernisc View Post
Um...clearly Knights can have padawans. A Knight getting a padawan was a rather major part of the ending of EPI.
lol, no wonder so many turned to the darkside...

British
03.12.2012 , 06:58 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by lordkains View Post
DARTH MAUL IS BACK He rocked last nght
Darth Maul was the highlight of the prequels for me, not sure how I feel about him coming back...but....Dead to me now, saw a clip on AOTS with Witwer and the voice is just stupid.

You cannot tell me they couldn't of got Serafinowicz to do it!?!

VanorDM
03.12.2012 , 11:33 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by AetosV View Post
Secondly, Darth Maul was sliced completely in half. No one- NO ONE- survives something like that...
This is simply not true.

There's a number of documented cases of real people being cut in half and surviving. It is a rare thing no doubt, but if a normal human can do it, then it's not at all unreasonable that someone like Maul could do the same thing.

Bobinator
03.12.2012 , 11:35 AM | #46
Darth Maul is alive because.

"WE NEED MORE MONEY BRING BACK A DEATH COOL CHARACTER" TIME!

Has nothing to do with the dark side...his body is a *********** pulp at the end of the bottomless pit thing. Sure you can survive cut in half but how do you survive being cut in half for hours as you fall down a *********** bottomless pit?!

Its simply because they need more money. This is another reason I refuse to accept or watch The Clone Wars.
As of right now, i'm rash free.

Wolfninjajedi
03.12.2012 , 11:38 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Quiet View Post
But, all the Clone Wars episodes involving Darth Maul and his return were written by George Lucas' daughter, Katie Lucas (apparenetly she's written about 10 clone wars tv show episodes).

So, does that mean it's on the same level, because in a past interview George Lucas did say if he was going to turn over the Star Wars franchise to someone else it would be to his daughter.
Well according to the laws, T-canon which is the TCW show is below G-canon. Unless GL himself stated that Maul survived or if that particular episode is written by him, then its not G-canon.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

kirorx
03.12.2012 , 01:56 PM | #48
If Obiwan does not kill Darth Maul in clonewars, then.......His failure 'really' is complete.

Sharn-
03.12.2012 , 01:57 PM | #49
He is alive for the same reason that Boba Fett is alive. The fan base demanded it.

Pariedolia
03.12.2012 , 04:43 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Kelfred View Post
Hey, you know, just a girl trying to work her way through college, shakin' what her giant space-slug momma gave her.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFP72-_fX1Y
D---TO THE KNEE--->