Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How Darth Maul is alive

TAKAIMASURAO
03.11.2012 , 02:32 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by AetosV View Post
I don't care how Darth Maul is returing- his return is downright stupid. Darth Maul was NEVER EVER EVER EVER (this cannot be stressed enough) EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER supposed to be anything more than an animal- a convinent tool used by Darth Sidious simply to let the Jedi know that the Sith had returned. As if Dave Filoni (director of The Clone Wars) hadn't perverted the Star Wars universe enough (I.E. peaceful Mandalorians, killing Even Piell long before he was supposed to die, giving Skywalker a Padawan, making General Grievous a bumbling idiot, changing Asajj Ventress from a Rattataki to a Dathomiri, resurrecting Eeth Koth who was supposed to have died at the Battle of Geonosis) now they're bringing back a two-bit, fifteen-minutes-of-fame villian from a cruddy movie?? Darth Maul was a two-dimensinal character played by a two-dimensinal actor with less-than-impressive Kendo skills. Just because he has a saberstaff, 98.9 percent of Star Wars fans drooled over him, and are drooling over his return. He was a worthless character- to prove that, Lucas KILLED HIM OFF. There is no reason whatsoever for Filoni to go ripping apart Star Wars lore, there's even less reason to bring Maul back, and there's even less reason for anyone on earth to like it.
You Tell Them!!!! I suport this meesage

OTC_Shadow
03.11.2012 , 02:36 AM | #32
I read 1st post looked over some but all i got to say is if this is to be sw history people need to shut up about boba fett. he was armed and armored and the story of his escape was realistic, if a cut in half guy can live whats next..... jango feet didn't die, boba grabbed his head in the helmet and reattached it later thanx to a droid and force silly string....

I am all for boba fetts escape, and agree maul was a great character but instead of this "i survived being cut in half.... why not just give us a book leading up to his death and the mystery of who he was...

OTC_Shadow
03.11.2012 , 02:40 AM | #33
And just read above comment....

giving Skywalker a Padawan

totaly agree... thought only jedi master could have padawans, and geee could have sworn Ani never was granted that title....

SeanC
03.11.2012 , 03:19 AM | #34
So the next dead character to be brought back to life, I'm going to say it's going to be mace.

TykarAboso
03.11.2012 , 03:22 AM | #35
its also important to remember that palpatine was on naboo when maul got cleaved in two, he was the senator for naboo and returned with padme, its very possible he did for maul what he did for vader and repaired his broken body, then exiled him for being a failure when he needed a more able bodied apprentice

this begs the question why would sidious go out of his way to make his defeated apprentices into cyborgs, why not just kill them

sidious did not really need anakin for anything, he wasnt trying to teach him the dark ways meant to keep those he cared about from dying as he promised, he just used vader as him thug to hunt down jedi and build a death ray to blow up whole worlds

sidious seems like a fairly shallow character, if the sith are fueled by passion what is his>? we know he cared about maul, he was his favorite apprentice at least according to the books and comics which might explain why he spared him instead of killing him, perhaps he knew that letting that hatred fester in exile would make him vastly more powerful

but how did anakin fit into any of it beyond being a sith enforcer>? did he serve simply as a source of genetic material and midichlorians for sidious to experiment with in order to create a new body from the will of the force or some such nonsense>?
how'd you like to come back to my place and ....spawn

TykarAboso
03.11.2012 , 04:05 AM | #36
double tap

any bounty hunter worth his EE3 will tell you a jedi/sith aint dead until you disintigrate the body
how'd you like to come back to my place and ....spawn

Darth_Pernisc
03.11.2012 , 06:58 AM | #37
Quote:
totaly agree... thought only jedi master could have padawans, and geee could have sworn Ani never was granted that title....
Um...clearly Knights can have padawans. A Knight getting a padawan was a rather major part of the ending of EPI.

Distracted
03.11.2012 , 07:06 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by GarfieldJL View Post
There is a comic, that has Maul actually show up on Tatooine sometime after episode III. I can't remember if it Obi Wan that nails him or Owen Lars ending up shooting him.
Obi hesitates to kill Maul after being disarmed, so Lars shoots Maul in the face like a boss.
Quote: Originally Posted by Notannos
Greetings Everyone,

We understand that players are currently pleasing dissatisfaction with the reward program for Game Update 1.2.

Kelfred
03.11.2012 , 07:07 AM | #39
I had read somewhere that Maul was later knifed by an exotic Hutt dancer at a strip club on Tatooine, during a table dance gone wrong. They really mean it when they tell you to keep your hands to yourself.

I'm not sure which one of the fantastic star wars writers it was that wrote this, maybe it was the Ryder fellow someone mentioned earlier.

Distracted
03.11.2012 , 07:14 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Kelfred View Post
exotic Hutt dancer

Seriously, the thought of that is... Actually it's pretty hot.
Quote: Originally Posted by Notannos
Greetings Everyone,

We understand that players are currently pleasing dissatisfaction with the reward program for Game Update 1.2.