Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

mail I sent to my alt disappeared.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
mail I sent to my alt disappeared.

Operandi
12.15.2011 , 11:28 PM | #1
I mailed 30k credits and 2 purple blaster pistols to my alt on the SAME account and the mail has disappeared into the nether. My alt never got the mail and I am out 30k creds and 2 purple blasters. I have placed a ticket in but its been on hold for 20+ hours now. Any else have this mailing issue ?
BodyGuard Bounty Hunter.
Bounty Hunter Officer of Resurgence. Vulkar Highway
http://www.resurgenceguild.us/forums/forum.php

LiuChao
12.15.2011 , 11:33 PM | #2
Yes, I'm having the same problem, 18k, but it's only been a few hours. Also, I sent test mail back and forth with no results.

Operandi
12.16.2011 , 12:09 AM | #3
Whats funny I sent some mail between alts a few times on the first day of EGA but no issues and I sent on the second day and I lose stuff, just curious if Bioware is aware of this atm a CSF post would be nice just to know they are aware and lookign into it.
BodyGuard Bounty Hunter.

Kiggins
12.16.2011 , 12:35 AM | #4
Same problem here, lost 35k credits an a ton of mats.

TUXs
12.16.2011 , 12:37 AM | #5
Mail takes about an hour to cycle through the system - how long did you wait?
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

Kiggins
12.16.2011 , 01:34 AM | #6
16 Hours ^^

senkaxx
12.16.2011 , 01:38 AM | #7
Haven't tried mailing anything yet, but maybe it's taking longer because everyone is trying to mail stuff Just a thought
Though, it's weird to think of mail taking DAYS to arrive
I don't know why people use such big words sometimes. On the other hand, why be a wise-a*s when you can be a sagacious rectum.

Life is the enemy. Death is our solace.

Operandi
12.16.2011 , 01:58 AM | #8
I sent my mail on Decemeber 15th at 1am here it is December 16th 3am and no mail. I think Bioware needs to fire the current postal worker and hire some one a bit faster.

Any word on this issue Bioware ? I know some one is there..... watching.
BodyGuard Bounty Hunter.

almalovesme
12.16.2011 , 03:39 AM | #9
Same here. Decided to redo my character's face and all, but had a good deal of mats, color crystals, and 15k or so. I also tried doing test mail back and forth, waited about two hours, and nothing.

I'm hoping they will be there after maintenance, but if not, I'll be very, very disappointed.