Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

stupid costumer service security questions

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
stupid costumer service security questions

rickpArry
12.15.2011 , 11:25 PM | #1
ok so i forgot my security question and tried to contact swtor over the phone and there costumer service is absolutely ******. i cant think of a word do describe how utterly awful it is. thankfully i was able to glitch back on to this account (no i will not explain how, bioware can screw themselves if they think im going to tell them how so they can fix it, it is my only way to get onto this account that has a 150 dollar pre-order lol). anyway i would like to know if there is any other way to change the security question, i cant change it from my account because it asks for it when i try to change it. is there like a way to answer another one of my questions? if not don't you think it would be a good idea for bioware to make a system that lets you change the security question without going through the stupid pos excuse they call costumer service!!!!! i mean i was lucky enough to get connected to there customer service and was on hold till 10:30 pm before i hung up . -nerdrage sequence complete-