Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Speeder Bikes

Snakeyees
02.23.2012 , 03:23 PM | #1
For Christ sake. I am so tired of getting knocked of my Bike in 1 Flipping Hit EVERY SINGLE TIME. Its Absurd I have shields, Yet Some How they don't work when I'm on a bike. I don't feel they need to Have to stop every 30 Seconds and kill x group of crap just so i can ride to my next mission.

And to all the people say Buy a Purple Bike. There are No purple Bikes that I know other than level 50 ones that require speeder piloting 3. This happens when I'm on other characters. Its really Frustrating as all hell.
Asro Miraluka, Jedi Guardian Level 50 Veteran of Squadron 367 Server: Bergen Colony
--->.

renegadeimp
02.23.2012 , 03:39 PM | #2
Theyre shooting your bike, so your bike should go *poof*
Streamline - A guide to speeding up low - mid range Computer systems.
Latency Thread - Latency issue gathering thread..
Have a tech issue you need help with? You can nomally find me on the Customer Support forum.

Enochx
02.23.2012 , 03:41 PM | #3
lol at this thread. i don't like the way i have to ride my speeder bike like a horse. maybe sometimes I want to ride on the side or underneath it. FIX THIS BIOWARE THIS IS RIDICULOUS.
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."