Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Still can't find people for 4-man stuff

MJHoyle
02.23.2012 , 11:08 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Vyvian View Post
Honestly, move on and skip those. The amount of time you spend sitting there spaming for another person, you could have gotten that much closer to leaving the planet. If you're that desperate to complete it, come back in a couple of levels.
Like I said, I can't come back in a couple of levels because even at 50 I can't solo that mission with it being for a level 47.

Make some friends in the game, find a guild... it can't be that hard...
Seriously Vyvian, did you even bother to read what I posted in the first place? I quote, "I'm in a guild".
[PlayerX]: Wasn't numb bum in return of the Jedi?
[PlayerY]: no you mean nien numb or something like that hehe
[PlayerY]: nien nunb
[PlayerX]: Ah that wa sit

Axaiver
02.23.2012 , 11:17 AM | #12
Ok here is my Honest opinion.

at around level 45 people just like to finish the class quest and grind out the last 5 levels so they can do Ops and FP for gears or PVP.

I've leveled a 2 toons to 50 and it's both the same.
They skip the Planet Heroics so they can go in to grinding out Dailies for better mods and get ready for FP and OPs plus you do get more credit doing dailies than doing the regular Heroics.

If you really want to finish them just so you can have a sense of accomplishment join a bigger Guild and ask them to help you or help out people in the bigger guild once you hit 50.

Good luck

tkinnunzero
02.23.2012 , 12:12 PM | #13
Here's my honest opinion:

If most people want to skip level 45+ heroics they should be allowed to.

If only 4 people across all servers want to do a level 45+ heroic properly with like-minded people, they should be empowered to do so.

MatthewJBarnard
02.23.2012 , 12:14 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Flain View Post
The game needs a X-LFG tool yesterday and while BW are faffing over it the game is dying before their eyes.
amen to that

Elsyiana
02.23.2012 , 12:27 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Mavery View Post
10.2 million subscriptions strong. Yes, World of Warcraft was "killed."

The sooner we get cross-server LFD, the better.
chinese bot accounts

Fallenlore
02.23.2012 , 12:31 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Mavery View Post
10.2 million subscriptions strong. Yes, World of Warcraft was "killed."

The sooner we get cross-server LFD, the better.
Sorry ment to say what killed it "for me".

WoW killed itself with a 6 year old unupgraded engine and lack of new material. Patch after patch they were giving us less and less stuff devloped by their B squad. Panda's really?

I vote no for the prop for cross server LFD until at least patch 2.0. Long gone is the sense of server community and a cross server mechanic destroys that.

Flain
02.23.2012 , 12:43 PM | #17
LOL and then all the QQ threads will start about ninja looters.

Make some friends in the game, find a guild... it can't be that hard...
A more robust need or greed rolling system would stop "ninja" looting. For example a piece of gear that a consular can use drops, the classes that can't use it can ONLY greed on it and not need. There are more things that can be added to lessen the chances of ninja looting taking place.

I have made friends, I am in a guild but that still doesn't mean I can always get into a HM. People on different time frames, real life etc... I have a LOT of time on my hands and still can't get into content, so I feel really bad for those where free time is at a premium.

Include a LFG tool, add basic functionality like basic UI customization, macros and addons, fix months old bugs.... it can't be that hard...

Karlonta
02.23.2012 , 01:10 PM | #18
cross server, no thanks, server only LFG system sure.

keeps most ninjas out, and the ones it doesn't won't ever get another group again because they will be singled out in the fleet and everyone will know the ninja's name.

that's my 2 credits.

Darth_Eminok
02.23.2012 , 01:19 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Flain View Post
A more robust need or greed rolling system would stop "ninja" looting. For example a piece of gear that a consular can use drops, the classes that can't use it can ONLY greed on it and not need. There are more things that can be added to lessen the chances of ninja looting taking place.

I have made friends, I am in a guild but that still doesn't mean I can always get into a HM. People on different time frames, real life etc... I have a LOT of time on my hands and still can't get into content, so I feel really bad for those where free time is at a premium.

Include a LFG tool, add basic functionality like basic UI customization, macros and addons, fix months old bugs.... it can't be that hard...
That's what rift did and it works great. So well that I can finally get my OP cleric armor!
<---LEGION OF SHADOWS--->
"Your future lies with us."
http://legionofshadowsguild.enjin.com/home