Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Paid for Early Access Still Waiting for Access Code

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Paid for Early Access Still Waiting for Access Code

TotalForce
12.15.2011 , 10:55 PM | #1
Hi,
I paid extra money for early access to the game, and I still have not received my access code in an email. Please let me know when I can expect it.

Thank you!

Hunbun
12.15.2011 , 10:58 PM | #2
You shouldn't have paid extra for early access. It was included in the pre-order price.
Squadron 3x11

TotalForce
12.15.2011 , 10:59 PM | #3
Please help!

Lajnus-B
12.15.2011 , 11:01 PM | #4
also you did not pay extra for the pre-order since it was:
+ $5.00 pre-order
game 59.99 - 5.00 = 54.99
total= 59.99

which is the retail price so stop beating that dead horse already

PS. I pre-ordered my copy 4 months ago and just got in so you're probably far behind in the line

Emeralddragon
12.15.2011 , 11:05 PM | #5
You people need to READ!! Origin orders are coming to email Friday at 8CST
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein

TotalForce
12.15.2011 , 11:07 PM | #6
Thank you. I feel much better that I'm not the only one in a pickle.

Thanks again for your help.
I'm a regular visitor of http://www.mmohall.com

arkangelseraph
12.15.2011 , 11:10 PM | #7
Don't feel bad. I'm in the same situation...still waiting. However, it wasn't until today that word came of WHEN the Origin orders would be seeing their codes. We will see if BW comes through on that one.

BoydofZINJ
12.15.2011 , 11:12 PM | #8
The Problem that I see with this launch is no major MMO launch has ever used such a weird system. Name one MMO that has had a launch where it limits you on when you can enter. I bought a CE months ago - but because i did not enter a pre-order key I dont even get 5 days of early access?

Even Warhammer Online had 5 days of early access... and you were granted 5 days even if you enter the pre-order code the day of Early Access. There was NO INDICATION this game would be different then there was a website post (in December) that addressed this. Imagine that... December people who decided to either wait (like me) or buy at the last minute are the ones being penalized.

The worse part about this - is why was this such a secret. If I would have known my early access was dependent upon entering a pre-order code I would have done so in July. So, why did I get penalized for buying a game in July but not entering the pre-order code until December?

Name one other MMO that penalized people for entering pre-order keys later (or close to the early access time)?

StarKiwi
12.15.2011 , 11:15 PM | #9
It was clearly marked all along that Early Game Access was dependent on entering the pre-order code and when you entered said code.