Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm So Tired...

Talorra
02.24.2012 , 10:18 AM | #51
You all should look up what happened with the management and dev team of a certain spaceship MMO last summer. Not defending any broken stuff or bugs here, but... it could be a lot worse.

We got locked out of our timed title run on nightmare KP last night with an hour left to kill Karagga himself. How's that for frustrating?
M'arik <Intrepid> 16-player Progression The Harbinger
IntrepidOps.com | Live Stream | Recruitment Thread | @Twitter

OldBenSmokin
02.24.2012 , 10:34 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by PeacefulViolence View Post
Even if you were joking about it, this isn't funny, in fact, this is the stupidest thing i have ever heard anyone say, i own both 360 and PS3 and the 360 is utter garbage compared to both PC and PS3, the biggest issue the system has is that it has NO exclusives, it has like two exclusive games while the PS3 has like over 20, Gears of War 2 and 3, and that's it, just recently it lost another exclusive, Alan Wake which is now on PC..

What are these quality games you speak of? I'm certain i can play them on the PC or PS3. And i don't care for ****** sci fi games that are designed for kids like Halo.
Thanks for your (minority) opinion, clearly more correct that anyone else's. You must be the only person on the planet who has all three systems and is qualified to give your (again, minority) opinion.

You'll have to excuse me for replying to someone else's comment, I wasn't aware we were in the presence of the only person on the planet with all 3 and an overly aggressive opinion.

Alkiii
02.24.2012 , 04:21 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by OldBenSmokin View Post
Thanks for your (minority) opinion, clearly more correct that anyone else's. You must be the only person on the planet who has all three systems and is qualified to give your (again, minority) opinion.

You'll have to excuse me for replying to someone else's comment, I wasn't aware we were in the presence of the only person on the planet with all 3 and an overly aggressive opinion.
Boy if this isn't the kettle calling the coffee black ...
“When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep ... not screaming like the passengers in his car.”

OldBenSmokin
02.24.2012 , 04:59 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by Alkiii View Post
Boy if this isn't the kettle calling the coffee black ...
Show me where I said my opinion holds anymore weight than anyone else's...

Yea, thought so.

Invoker
02.24.2012 , 06:56 PM | #55
Actually, OldBenSmokin has had a level tone throughout all the argument concerning consoles. You keep bashing him saying "You're wrong", bashing him for having an opinion about the Xbox 360 (I have one, too, as well as a PS3 but that's neither here nor there) and yet, you refuse to put forth your own argument against his.

If you can't bring forth proper arguments or opinions on a subject, stay away from it.

EDIT: As for the topic on hand: I've unsubbed. I am done dealing with bugs as part of a "standard raid mechanic". I'm done jumping through hoops trying to kill bosses. Does the QA team test things at all or do they just go inspect the boss and say: "Yup. You're a raid boss. You are working properly." ?
"Despite contrary belief, having a live raccoon down one's pants is NOT considered an aphrodisiac."