Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm So Tired...

navarh
02.23.2012 , 06:02 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Nightfalll View Post
My guild lost another 13 members in the last 9 days.
i ask several raid-guild's here for more info and invite-conditions and first question was
not my expirence
not class or role
not my shedule

but
"are you going to play"?

Terko_Koslah
02.23.2012 , 06:37 AM | #22
Well I submitted 3 bug reports today.

Tharan just died without a reason. A mob resetted itself during combat. And the holocron images were not working in cutscenes with anti-aliasing on high.
"Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is." -- Jedi Master Yoda

Korben-Dallas
02.23.2012 , 07:02 AM | #23
Agree with OP 100%

Our guild has gone from 16 to 20 people online in prime time to 5 or 6 alts. Nothing to do at 50, bugs and poor design choices have made these people quit.

1) get rid of the space stations. 3 to 4 splash screens + running around to get to a planet is ridiculous
2) let us mute the ship droid!!! OMG can't stand it anymore.
3) fix Soa bugs (platforms, electricity ball damage on hard, dissapearing elec balls)

and most important:

Separate the Hard and nightmare lockouts so we have something to do! This will give us more raid time per week and keep us going until new content is introduced.

Cancrizans
02.23.2012 , 02:27 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Doobyman View Post
Er ya my bad I was thinking of BWL.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

chrisftw
02.23.2012 , 02:31 PM | #25
I love this crap. Biodrones, Fanbois. it can't be anything else other than that now can it.

Its no wonder blizzard/activision made a public statement about how fans of Diablo series need to tone back the love because in the end hype is the death rattle of any game.

GW2 would do right in making the same public statement what with people thinking its the second coming of Christ.

Same with this. And its not soon enough when all this rabble about "bugs" and "end game" are gone and the game can continue to grow organiclly and content delivered over a timely manner.

peace yourself out if you claim this game is so astronomically atrocious
Tell me more Brotholomew.

Ebbikenezer
02.23.2012 , 02:33 PM | #26
This post is new and original.

YES, there are bugs, YES some are crippling the gameplay.

NO, there is not a reason to make ANOTHER clone post on THE SAME EXACT SUBJECT MATTER.

2/10
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

TJHarmon
02.23.2012 , 02:35 PM | #27
I figuired there would be bugs, this is why I rushed one character to 50 and am now enjoying the story on another.

That being said some of the bugs are a bit ridiculous but i'm not going to get all butthurt over it, they will be fixed eventually and if not well then BioWare has no one but themselves to blame for the death of their game.

OldBenSmokin
02.23.2012 , 02:36 PM | #28
Yet, here you all are replying in the thread, desperately trying to downplay the problems and make the poster feel silly for posting a valid complaint....

I can't wait till this community is nothing but ashes. Shouldn't be long.. No sense in denying it.
Can't... f#*king... wait...

chrisftw
02.23.2012 , 02:38 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by OldBenSmokin View Post
Yet, here you all are replying in the thread, desperately trying to downplay the problems and make the poster feel silly for posting a valid complaint....

I can't wait till this community is nothing but ashes. Shouldn't be long.. No sense in denying it.
Can't... f#*king... wait...
somebody that wishes death on a community has some serious issues.

just saying brah.

go wish death on others please kthnx. oh and if you're waiting for this game to die.

you'll be waiting for a very long time.
Tell me more Brotholomew.

OldBenSmokin
02.23.2012 , 02:39 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by chrisftw View Post
somebody that wishes death on a community has some serious issues.

just saying brah.

go wish death on others please kthnx.
Don't delude yourself. The world will be better for it.

This whole thing is a mess, from the top exec all the way down to the fanbois.

Edit: Waiting a very long time? LUL. This game is already on life support from a gameplay perspective.