Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

clone wars plot idea

lord-durpp
02.22.2012 , 10:59 PM | #1
I think it would be awesome if they did a 4-part clone wars episode about darth sidious, with darth plegeuis's spirit or something along those lines, as we have not really seen much of sidious (as a sith). anyone thing that might be a good idea?

SnapWolf
02.23.2012 , 06:19 PM | #2
This game is not about the Clone Wars.

Tuscad
02.23.2012 , 06:25 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by lord-durpp View Post
I think it would be awesome if they did a 4-part clone wars episode about darth sidious, with darth plegeuis's spirit or something along those lines, as we have not really seen much of sidious (as a sith). anyone thing that might be a good idea?
Yeah that would be neat. By the way the guy that voiced Palpatine/Darth Sidious in The Clone Wars passed away a week or two ago.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Wolfninjajedi
02.23.2012 , 06:26 PM | #4
Snap pretty sure he is talking about TCW show, not this game. But anyway the idea...would be interesting, though it would seem kinda awkward at the same time. Because we have seen Palpatine in a more of a master and leader type of role, showing him as an apprentice would be kinda strange.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

SliggXx
02.23.2012 , 06:28 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by SnapWolf View Post
The entire point of this Forum called "Star Wars Discussion" is to discuss all things Star Wars, smart guy. There is a "Story and Lore forum to discuss things relevant to Old Republic.
Fannypack- 50 - Scoundrel/Sawbones Healer - Helm of Graush/PoF - The Last of Us

__The greatest person to have ever lived__

lord-durpp
02.23.2012 , 08:58 PM | #6
If darth maul can survive being cut in two...(spoiler) then maybe pleugis can come back as a kick-*** spirit, Like Alosyious Kallig from the SI story

Tuscad
02.23.2012 , 10:04 PM | #7
If darth maul can survive being cut in two...(spoiler) then maybe pleugis can come back as a kick-*** spirit, Like Alosyious Kallig from the SI story
I wouldn't put it past Plagueis's capabilites, unfortunately the time window for him to do so and to have it make sense is getting shorter all of the time.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Spartanik
02.23.2012 , 10:09 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by SnapWolf View Post
Dude check the tópic of this forum. Before you try to be smart. Cus obviously you failed.

on the tópic. yeah i agree it would be cool. we see litle about sidious.
Allthough I hate sidious as a character, or rather i just dont find him very interesting.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

lord-durpp
02.24.2012 , 10:20 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Snap pretty sure he is talking about TCW show, not this game. But anyway the idea...would be interesting, though it would seem kinda awkward at the same time. Because we have seen Palpatine in a more of a master and leader type of role, showing him as an apprentice would be kinda strange.
This another cool thing about it. seeing sidious's own master would be an interesting dynamic to the series.

Ruliya
02.24.2012 , 10:27 PM | #10
This another cool thing about it. seeing sidious's own master would be an interesting dynamic to the series.
During a certain scene last series, we might have seen a force ghost of Revan. So Darth Plagueis might not be entirely out. I mean it might be interesting to give him a face.