Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

taking mods out of columni and rakata

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Roles > Tanking
taking mods out of columni and rakata

droidfood
02.22.2012 , 10:30 PM | #1
if you take the modifications out of columni/rakata gear and put them in orange will it have the same effects just not the set bonus anyone tried this im in near full rakata and the set bonus isnt all that amazing.

Veriu
02.23.2012 , 06:20 AM | #2
umm...no.

because you can't take the armoring out, therefore the armor and base stats (a large portion of all end & your primary stat) will remain on the rakata item.
Quote: Originally Posted by Omega View Post
Ivy league educated research scientist working on solar cell development. So yeah, I have no need to feel "accomplished" in a videogame.
Quote: Originally Posted by Omega View Post
Call me when you've got 2 written recommendations from Nobel laureates and have attended annual private functions at the White House.

Internetosaura
02.23.2012 , 10:43 AM | #3
after 1.2 u willl be able to remove armiring too so u will only loose set bonuses

GenericallyNamed
02.23.2012 , 10:44 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Internetosaura View Post
after 1.2 u willl be able to remove armiring too so u will only loose set bonuses
I'm not sure if it's part of 1.2 but there are plans to let you take the set bonuses to oranges.

JLapp
02.23.2012 , 02:41 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by GenericallyNamed View Post
I'm not sure if it's part of 1.2 but there are plans to let you take the set bonuses to oranges.
My understanding was the armoring mods that you will be able to rip out will have the set bonuses tied to them in addition to the stats (and be restricted by slot...so taking out a chest piece armor would only be able to be put into another chest piece).

VainEldritch
02.23.2012 , 02:45 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by JLapp View Post
My understanding was the armoring mods that you will be able to rip out will have the set bonuses tied to them in addition to the stats (and be restricted by slot...so taking out a chest piece armor would only be able to be put into another chest piece).
This is (or will be) the case - set bonus will on the armoring mod to we can finally chooose our look.
Vanitas vanitatum, omnia vanitas
"I didn't get where I am today by letting some snot-nosed Jedi Padawan leave my cheese out in the wind." Sith Imperial Guard Vorlok Vanitas explains why Jedi Younglings must die.
Star Wars: The Old Republic beta tester and Founder

Sixball
02.24.2012 , 03:18 PM | #7
Ooooh... Sounds like something worth waiting for.
To my Enemies: Watch your backs
To my Allies: I got yours...
~ (6) ~

dragonfor
02.24.2012 , 04:18 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by JLapp View Post
Dam, I can't wait for this to happen. My Robo-Sith look needs to go.....