Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler

Chestnut_Bowl
02.22.2012 , 07:47 PM | #1
Without possibly spending an extorionate amount of credits on GTN, is it possible to get a second A-300? I heard that you can acquire a second one through the Mandalorian Terror heroic in Balmorra, but that only seems to be a rumor or something that has changed since beta.

Dhregin
02.23.2012 , 10:46 AM | #2
I dont know, but that pistol is pretty sweet looking. The quickshot raid pistol is also really cool. But its MH only.
It's ok, I like hugs too.

Matthew 22:39
1 Corinthians 13

Chestnut_Bowl
02.23.2012 , 01:56 PM | #3
Also, can the gun be acquired in any other way (PvP boxes, for example)?

The Quickshot is pretty nice. I try and use two of same make in both hands, though.

drgonstar
02.24.2012 , 08:32 AM | #4
IF you look at Torchy (Corso's gun) you'll see it has the exact same model as the Sonic Needler. Well that is only when you complete the quest, before then it looks different

You do have the option of keeping Torchy at the end of chp 1, I think. I never took it, but I believe you can.
I was once on a Vegetarian Diet, I quit though. Turns out Vegetarians are harder to catch and kill than cows and the meat is too stringy

Chestnut_Bowl
02.24.2012 , 08:58 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by drgonstar View Post
IF you look at Torchy (Corso's gun) you'll see it has the exact same model as the Sonic Needler. Well that is only when you complete the quest, before then it looks different

You do have the option of keeping Torchy at the end of chp 1, I think. I never took it, but I believe you can.
If you take Torchy, the model of the gun changes to the same model that Skavak was using in his battle with you.

chiefdano
02.24.2012 , 09:46 AM | #6
Yes there are. The PVP Champ mainhand looks like it except it has a scope

2 fingers revenge does as well

and, there is a thread around here with images of most of the blasters
Graf - Republic of OT Guild Leader and lead trash talker
Hedarr Soongh