Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Anyone give rude replies to Darth Baras?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Anyone give rude replies to Darth Baras?

thatghost
11.23.2012 , 08:36 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Scovina View Post
I troll this fat bastard every chance I get.
ROFL! I rolled a second SW just to troll him. My 50 mara was unfailingly respectful; my lowbie jugg insults him at every opportunity and sabotages his quadruple bantha burgers

wainot-keel
11.23.2012 , 08:41 AM | #32
I consider being rude and snarky to Baras canon. Just like the "well, aren't you ugly" to the moff in Black Talon

Ryat
11.23.2012 , 09:26 AM | #33
My question would does anyone not give rude replies.

MaximusRex
11.27.2012 , 03:38 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by FluorineSpark View Post
I agree with you. I don't know why people hate Baras (just because he's weird and fat and evil?) I actually enjoy most of my conversation with him. He's not bossy or anything, and he always ask you to do things in such a nice way. Once or twice I was rude just to annoy him, but he normally takes it very gracefully. I remember once I said something rude, and he replies: that tongue of yours will be the end of you (or something alone that line). I feel that he's really in control of things, that allows him to look pass my defiance and utilize my skill.

I really like most of the dark lords I encounters, like Darth Jadus of IA story line, totally ****** (except for that stupid fight....). Darth Baras might not look like much but he's actually pretty cool.
I think Baras would be better with a Type 2 or 3 male body, and maybe different armor, he appears so silly its hard to take the character seriously.

DarthOvertone
11.27.2012 , 02:49 PM | #35
Nice Necro.

Darth Baras is by far my favorite character in all the class stories I've done. Rolled a new Jugg for HK and have been as rude as possible to Baras. Also going LS with all my choices. It's hilarious.

Spoiler
Alphabolt - Alphanoob - Alphawood - Garbage S1 Champion
The Bastion - #1 Stronk PvP Server
SWTOR 3.0: All Hail Maintenance Mode PvP!!

Raynezazki
11.27.2012 , 08:07 PM | #36
Yes all the time my LS SWers are massive trolls. And since they get results when Baras says something back they just go

DJUplift
12.03.2012 , 02:43 AM | #37
Baras will bow before me.. He gets nothing but lip from me..

_biddan_
12.03.2012 , 07:57 AM | #38
as a light sided warrior he always trolled him when he had the chance,but he anyway respected him because even as a sith he could suppress his emotions and to the smart thing,not just brutally kill everyone.

Spoiler
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

Rhinzual
12.04.2012 , 03:33 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthOvertone View Post
Nice Necro.

Darth Baras is by far my favorite character in all the class stories I've done. Rolled a new Jugg for HK and have been as rude as possible to Baras. Also going LS with all my choices. It's hilarious.

Spoiler
Since when is 4 days considered a necro? I of course, am always rude to Baras on my LS Juggernaut, but my DS Marauder is a mixture of Rude and Polite. If my Mara thinks Baras is failing, he lets old Darth Cheeseburger know it, but if Baras is on a roll, he'll be polite.

MarguApcam
12.04.2012 , 10:18 AM | #40
Oh that guy, i just started the sith warrior like half a month ago, he is level 42,On the beginning i was respectful, but as my guy grew stronger he just wanted to kill him... but in general he is not bad(Baras).
My guy respected him as master.
Spoiler
I need some credits