Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TOR-Loot.com –Find the best Flashpoint gear for your class with one click.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
TOR-Loot.com –Find the best Flashpoint gear for your class with one click.

Veala
01.08.2012 , 10:12 AM | #71
Red Reaper's loot table is filled out now.
My newest project: www.tor-loot.com - Find the best Flashpoint loot for your class with one click!

Veala
01.09.2012 , 07:22 AM | #72
Got our first drops for Battle of Ilum and False Emp up. Story spoiler alert for the boss names =p
My newest project: www.tor-loot.com - Find the best Flashpoint loot for your class with one click!

Proto
01.09.2012 , 08:39 AM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by IncognitoCat View Post
TOR-Loot.com enables you to return a list of all available flashpoint gear for your class with one click. Our goal is to quickly provide players with this basic info so they will easily know which flashpoints will be most advantageous.

At the moment, Esseles/Black Talon and Hammer Station are the most complete lists, based what we saw in the beta testing weekends. We will be updating the higher-level instances as the boss data becomes available. In the future, we also plan to add crafted gear.

Background info: My husband and I developed this website as a personal project because we are both huge geeks with great love for both MMOs and Star Wars. We may include ads at some point to support the hosting, but for now, it is ad-free. Hope you enjoy! Any and all feedback is welcome – we are always looking to improve!

In the meantime, feel free to follow us on Twitter/G+/Facebook to stay up-to-date with added drops.
Juggernaut
Role Filter:All DPS Tank
Mode Filter: Hard

The results: Fail

The Black Talon (9 - 13)

No drops

Hammer Station (15 - 19)

No drops

Athiss (19 - 23)

No drops

Mandalorian Raiders (23 - 27)

No drops

Cademimu (27 - 31)

No drops

Boarding Party (31 - 35)

No drops

The Foundry (35 - 39)

No drops

The Colicoid War Game (39 - 43)

No drops

The Red Reaper (43 - 47)

No drops

Directive 7 (46 - 50)

No drops

The Battle of Ilum (48 - 50)

No drops

The False Emperor (48 - 50)

No drops

IncognitoCat
01.09.2012 , 08:57 AM | #74
Proto,

We simply have not gotten a chance to run hard modes yet to see the drops. We will hopefully be able to start populating these lists within the next couple of days. Also, thanks for pointing out that we need to edit the required levels for flashpoints when "hard" is the mode selected.. lol.
www.TOR-Loot.com
My latest project - Find the best Flashpoint and Operations gear for SWTOR characters with one click.

malaclyps
01.09.2012 , 10:52 AM | #75
Seems more like a reading fail on his part...
zoss, of backlash -Imp Inq, Mind Tricks

Druft
01.10.2012 , 05:10 AM | #76
Wouldn't it be easier to make it possible for users to send pictures of the loot they get from certain boss if they can't find it in the site? specially for hard modes since you can only run them once a day.

Veala
01.10.2012 , 10:54 AM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by Druft View Post
Wouldn't it be easier to make it possible for users to send pictures of the loot they get from certain boss if they can't find it in the site? specially for hard modes since you can only run them once a day.
A user submission form is actually next on my list of things to develop. We probably won't require screenshots though, the simpler the interface the better

Thekze
01.10.2012 , 11:42 AM | #78
This is great, thank you very much for this.

lildrummah
01.10.2012 , 11:56 AM | #79
Wow, great idea and put together well. Went on for 2 minutes before I realized I had to post to commend this website. Keep it up

Veala
01.11.2012 , 07:47 AM | #80
Our first raid drops are up.