Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TOR-Loot.com –Find the best Flashpoint gear for your class with one click.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
TOR-Loot.com –Find the best Flashpoint gear for your class with one click.

KillerCorvette
12.13.2011 , 04:18 PM | #11
Eventually would you be adding a list for your companions?
The problem with common sense is that it's not so common.

cdman
12.13.2011 , 04:34 PM | #12
Looks like a neat site, but wowhead has released their TOR sister site... http://www.torhead.com/

Praecipua
12.13.2011 , 04:49 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by cdman View Post
Looks like a neat site, but wowhead has released their TOR sister site... http://www.torhead.com/
Did you actually look at the site? If you did, you might have noticed that torloot uses torhead for the item links, torloot is just a site where you can check the loot fast and without the inconvenience of flipping through all the stuff you can't use yourself on the bosses lootlist.

Also, torloot is absolute epicness. Thank you so much.
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and our world lives on and is immortal.

TairaX
12.13.2011 , 04:52 PM | #14
Thank you very much. This is going to be very helpful

viktoor
12.13.2011 , 05:22 PM | #15
sweet gj

lolynot
12.13.2011 , 05:44 PM | #16
THANK YOU! Your work is greatly appreciated.

Veala
12.13.2011 , 06:48 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by KillerCorvette View Post
Eventually would you be adding a list for your companions?
This is actually a pretty good idea. I'm not sure how I would make a clean interface for it, but if companion gearing turns out to be somewhat significant we might take a stab at it.

Thanks for all the kind words folks, we'll fill out the rest of the site as soon as we can

In the meantime if you find any items that we have listed as "Unknown Source" and want to contribute, you can email us at torloot@gmail.com with the boss and item name. Thanks again all.
My newest project: www.tor-loot.com - Find the best Flashpoint loot for your class with one click!

Tetrahc
12.13.2011 , 07:35 PM | #18
Nice job thanks

Ronamo
12.13.2011 , 08:08 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Veala View Post
This is actually a pretty good idea. I'm not sure how I would make a clean interface for it, but if companion gearing turns out to be somewhat significant we might take a stab at it.

Thanks for all the kind words folks, we'll fill out the rest of the site as soon as we can

In the meantime if you find any items that we have listed as "Unknown Source" and want to contribute, you can email us at torloot@gmail.com with the boss and item name. Thanks again all.
Here's my solution for a clean Companion interface:

First, provide a legend which lists the four main classes, with a toggle to swap faction. This should be four columns, one class per column, with the class name as the header for the column. Underneath each heading, list each companion's name, their armor type, and their primary stat, with checkboxes. Allow the checkboxes to inform which gear shows up in the final report.

Alternately, just add a companion submenu to each main class, with its children element being the companions names, as each companion has a specific primary stat, weapon type, and armor type just like playable classes.

Here's a quick wireframe if that didn't make sense... http://i.imgur.com/tyqte.png
The Duluoz Legacy || Krayt Dragon
Benway | Cassidy Seward | Bul'lee Lebris Ti'Jean

Arkastine
12.13.2011 , 08:15 PM | #20
Very Nice Presentation of Relevant Information.

Thanks a bunch and see you on the Dark Side baby!
Your Pain is My Glory