Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Aspiring Vest

zefirosje
02.22.2012 , 12:16 PM | #1
Hey,

I was wondering if there is a schematic for heavy armor, that looks like the Aspiring Vest (medium armor for jedi knights). Im realy fond of this model but i was wondering if it has any heavy armor version of it

Estelindis
02.22.2012 , 12:46 PM | #2
I haven't come across any heavy schematics with this appearance yet. This doesn't mean they aren't out there, of course. It's a nice look and I like it too, so I hope it is possible.

Of course, a non-orange piece can be RE'd to purple, but that's not viable for the long term, as I've only seen low-level heavy pieces of this kind.

Blekinfar
04.30.2012 , 03:09 PM | #3
I have one called Heavy Thermal chestguard, I believe. My Jedi Guardian is using.... I have been looking for the orange (moddable) version of it too. It is darker and has a shoulder plate on one side.

Kellan
04.30.2012 , 04:41 PM | #4
I haven't found a heavy version, but I am wearing the medium version on my Def Guardian.

I was wearing Guardian Maelstrom (heavy armor) with 126 rating armoring. I am now wearing Aspiring Knight's Vest (medium armor) with a 126 armor rating. 126 armoring are easily acquired through the daily quests of course, so I have both chest pieces, slapped a 126 armoring into both and compared. I lost 1% Damage Reduction going to the medium armor. It wasn't as huge a drop as I had anticipated and I like not having a hood, thus I wear the Knight's vest now.

In short it's a 1% DR drop switching to medium armor with a 126 rating.