Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Amazing deaths in the 6 movies

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Amazing deaths in the 6 movies

Dresdar
03.09.2012 , 12:16 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Faefrost View Post
Aunt Beru and Uncle Owen. While we don't see them actually get killed, that one scene with their charred skeletons that were so obviously trying to escape the house remains one of the most chilling moments in SW.
This, clearly wasn't a nice way to go!
Dresdar - - Ivaren - - Yarrun - - Jekkrall
The Red Eclipse

bionamaster
03.11.2012 , 05:04 PM | #32
Tough call, maybe that Stormtrooper Leia fired at in A New Hope. Poor guy got shot in the chest, toppled off a catwalk, and fell, like, a mile down that shaft I:. The Lars family comes close too, but let me also nod out to that poor Tauntaun Han cut open with Luke's saber. May he rest in a heavily mutilated piece. I:
Reminder: Mechanized posting is for non-trolling business only. Enjoy your stay.
Parrius, Level 55 Jedi Sentinel Parian, Level 20 Commando
Tremarr Legacy, CE Subbed since Launch, Shadowlands Server
For the Republic!

Aximand
03.11.2012 , 08:38 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by LemmingLeader View Post
Grand Moff Tarkin.

"Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances!"

He did NOT see the Death Star going kaput with the Rebel Base planet literally filling the sights of the station.
The ultimate "What's the worst that could happen?" moment of all time.

Sidious being thrown down a reactor shaft was pretty brutal, just imagine how long he had to have been falling.
I'm not mean, you're just a sissy.
The Orange Pixel is the REAL Sith Emperor
I don't need luck, I've got ammo - Urdnot Grunt
Remember 4/22/2011. A day that shall live in infamy.

Wolfninjajedi
03.11.2012 , 08:40 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Aximand View Post
The ultimate "What's the worst that could happen?" moment of all time.

Sidious being thrown down a reactor shaft was pretty brutal, just imagine how long he had to have been falling.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qAKX...feature=relmfu

"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

-kobie-
03.11.2012 , 09:07 PM | #35
My favorite farm purchase in the Star Wars movies was probably the poor bastage in the chicken walker that got smashed on both sides by the logs in the Battle of Endor.
Barrahm/Loora/Tylarr
The Arkanus Legacy
The Harbinger

Jaspless
03.11.2012 , 09:16 PM | #36
FYI...

Technically the Emperor and Boba Fett didn't die. Palpatine had multiple clones of himself around the galaxy that he could transfer his consciousness into, and Bobba climbed his way back out.
If Tetris has taught me anything, it's that mistakes will pile up, and accomplishments disappear.

Jaspless
03.11.2012 , 09:18 PM | #37
The most embarrassing way to go was watching Qui-Gon Jinn getting beat by a Sith Apprentice. So much for being a powerful Jedi Master...
If Tetris has taught me anything, it's that mistakes will pile up, and accomplishments disappear.

TykarAboso
03.11.2012 , 09:36 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Jaspless View Post
FYI...

Technically the Emperor and Boba Fett didn't die. Palpatine had multiple clones of himself around the galaxy that he could transfer his consciousness into, and Bobba climbed his way back out.

his heart stopped he there fore he died, he came back through his technomancer voodoo but he still died

fett did not die because you cant die inside a sarlacc the enzymes will keep you alive for 1000 years as you are digested, but his mando assault armor with all its spikey doodads sticking out made him very unpalatable
how'd you like to come back to my place and ....spawn

ACLucius
03.13.2012 , 08:53 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Jaspless View Post
The most embarrassing way to go was watching Qui-Gon Jinn getting beat by a Sith Apprentice. So much for being a powerful Jedi Master...
Technically, Maul was a Sith Lord. Not to mention when Qui-gon had fought him the first time, he was only using one blade. Using two blades was his way of surprising his enemy and creating an advantage because Jedi had not faced that kind of weapon very often.

My vote goes to Jabba's Rancor. The way the pit master was crying after seeing the Rancor impaled in the head by the door, it really did make the Rancor seem like an overgrown rottweiler. It was kind of sad to see.
"So far, this game quacks like a duck, swims like a duck, has feathers like a duck but we're told it has a pair of antlers that we have yet to be shown. By all logic, its more likely a duck with a funny hat than a deer." -Omega

Captain_Zone
03.13.2012 , 10:26 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Epic win.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.