Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Amazing deaths in the 6 movies

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Amazing deaths in the 6 movies

jarjarloves
02.22.2012 , 08:38 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by UltimateKrucible View Post
Can I throw up a nod for the guy who gets his arm lopped off in the Cantina on Tatooine?

First time we see what lightsaber, and a Jedi, can do.
which oddly enough doesn't cauterize the wound as there is blood dripping out.

Wolfninjajedi
02.22.2012 , 08:47 PM | #12
The amazing deaths are the ones that happen off screen, because if they were shown on screen it would blow people's minds.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

jarjarloves
02.22.2012 , 08:56 PM | #13
I would have to go with Captain Antelis. His death was pretty brutal at the beginning of A New Hope.

Captain_Zone
02.23.2012 , 01:39 AM | #14
Biggs Darklighter and his Freddie Mercury mustache... Poor 'stache. Vader shot him down in the trench on the Death Star during Luke's run.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

XxWattonxX
03.07.2012 , 04:34 PM | #15
The 2 clone troopers yoda decapitated in revenge of the sith, they were all like "yeah gonna shoot this little guy in the back like a baws" and yoda was like "nah bruv eat backflip" ... soz I get excited just thinking of that bit..
"Nature has left this ticture in the blood,
That all men would be tyrants if they could."

valin-krai
03.07.2012 , 04:54 PM | #16
Kit Fisto, because he holds up pretty well and last for a few seconds against a powerful opponent using the most basical of Lightsaber forms, Shii-cho. Then again, as my avatar hints at, I am a MASSIVE Kit Fisto fanboy.
Kitster is the real hero of the Star Wars saga.

LemmingLeader
03.07.2012 , 07:37 PM | #17
Grand Moff Tarkin.

"Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances!"

He did NOT see the Death Star going kaput with the Rebel Base planet literally filling the sights of the station.

StarSquirrel
03.07.2012 , 09:41 PM | #18
Alderran? Pretty epic death...
Zey: "Kal, you know that the Sith are bad news. They're evil. They've always been the cause of endless war and carnage across the galaxy."
Skirata: "Oh, that's a good one. 'My decapitations are more morally valid than your decapitations.' Only difference I can see is that they plan to end up with trillions dead, and you do-gooders manage it by accident."

BrandonSM
03.07.2012 , 10:36 PM | #19
Vader, well he didn't really die on Mustafar but his whole life and personality and mentality changed after that.

All Limbs cut off and being burned by Lava and screaming, "I hate you!" got me.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Faefrost
03.08.2012 , 12:46 AM | #20
Aunt Beru and Uncle Owen. While we don't see them actually get killed, that one scene with their charred skeletons that were so obviously trying to escape the house remains one of the most chilling moments in SW.