Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Funniest line in game?


Anysao's Avatar


Anysao
09.09.2012 , 08:20 AM | #781
Quote: Originally Posted by Daynna View Post
A line I heard last night from Corso on Nar Shaddaa.

Something along the lines of.
"Where do you plan to bunk him, I bet he snores like a broken podracer engine"
It's times like this I want to blow Corso's' brains out.
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP!That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

Captain_Zone's Avatar


Captain_Zone
09.09.2012 , 03:29 PM | #782
Quote: Originally Posted by Anysao View Post
It's times like this I want to blow Corso's' brains out.
Not sure who does Corso's voice, but they should have gotten Christian "Dammit, Hardison!" Kane to do it. lol
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Evgen's Avatar


Evgen
09.10.2012 , 06:00 PM | #783
Clicking on Caliyo while leveling my agent:

What are you asking me for? I don't know, I just shoot things.

In her typical bad girl way

ShadowAssassined's Avatar


ShadowAssassined
09.10.2012 , 07:45 PM | #784
Malavai Quinn and I talking to the insane man, Moff Broyce:
Broyce: "You! It was you who liberated the Admiral! Are you out of your mind?"
Quinn: "He calls me me Admiral Malcontent. He seems to think that's my actual rank and name."
Broyce: "Don't you know he's the one who lost us the battle of Talray(?)"
Quinn: "Broyce's earliest command. Before i was born."
Broyce: "It was his blunder that allowed the escaped jedi targets to flee Taris before the bombardment."
Quinn: "Ancient history. Broyce wasn't even born."
Broyce: "He sabotaged the Glory Space Station!"
Quinn: "...I have no idea what that is..."
I just found this entire conversation hilarious.
"Who is more foolish? The fool, or the fool that follows him?"

Anysao's Avatar


Anysao
09.11.2012 , 05:48 AM | #785
Quote: Originally Posted by ShadowAssassined View Post
Malavai Quinn and I talking to the insane man, Moff Broyce:
Broyce: "You! It was you who liberated the Admiral! Are you out of your mind?"
Quinn: "He calls me me Admiral Malcontent. He seems to think that's my actual rank and name."
Broyce: "Don't you know he's the one who lost us the battle of Talray(?)"
Quinn: "Broyce's earliest command. Before i was born."
Broyce: "It was his blunder that allowed the escaped jedi targets to flee Taris before the bombardment."
Quinn: "Ancient history. Broyce wasn't even born."
Broyce: "He sabotaged the Glory Space Station!"
Quinn: "...I have no idea what that is..."
I just found this entire conversation hilarious.
Ah, I heard that one. In a video, it was hilarious.
And how can you not remember the glory space station?! Just because I dont know what that is, doesn't mean it didn't happen!
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP!That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

DorvallaCao's Avatar


DorvallaCao
09.12.2012 , 03:13 AM | #786
At the end of chapter one in the bounty hunter story is a good one that made me crack up really bad.

Spoiler
SWG: Pre CU Veteran ('04 - '09) / Server: Bria / Chars: 'Lazarus' & Dorvalla
WoW: WotLK and Cata player ('09 - '11) / Server: Sporregar (EU) / Chars: Dorvalla & Oosque

Voranis's Avatar


Voranis
09.12.2012 , 05:50 PM | #787
Quote: Originally Posted by Iamgoz View Post
Ok, on the force-user starter planet, repub side...after you save the Fleshraider baby and bring it to that cat-faced guy.
"oooh, a fleshraider baby...." and he says it in such a leering snide way...

I want it for my ringtone, I does.
Doesn't he look like he's just found dinner?
-------------------------------------------------------------------
One man's fate decided by another man's wait.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Voranis Cometchaser-Master Bounty Hunter/Creature Handler-Bloodfin

Evgen's Avatar


Evgen
09.12.2012 , 06:21 PM | #788
Quote: Originally Posted by DorvallaCao View Post
At the end of chapter one in the bounty hunter story is a good one that made me crack up really bad.

Spoiler
Let me handle this Anysao

That one is good, so good that it's been mentioned almost every page!

-Waves his hand-
You will not quote that bounty hunter line anymore!

acientrevenant's Avatar


acientrevenant
09.13.2012 , 02:42 PM | #789
How do u put a picture for your avatar this is so stupid i cant figure this stupid fricking thing out please some one please message me and teell me how

MediumD's Avatar


MediumD
09.13.2012 , 03:33 PM | #790
Probably already been said:

After you kill your class boss on Dromund Kass as an inquisitor, you return later to find some servants cleaning up the mess. They ask you who killed the boss. You can just admit to it.

Inquistor: "I killed him!"

Servants: "Yeah...it's a shame we'll never know."

Inquisitor: "But it was me...me me me me me meeeee!"

Servant: "We'll never know..."