Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Funniest line in game?

Atemius
07.08.2012 , 04:16 PM | #591
Bowdaar: Pretty lady has crazy eyes...

bionamaster
07.08.2012 , 07:12 PM | #592
Kilran: You are standing in a tomb. I am about to seal you in it.
Republic Player: I've survived worse. Seeing your face, for starters.

Doctor Narem: This is a peaceful mission!
Republic Player: There are warships in the air and soldiers on the ground. If this is your idea of a peace mission....you're doing it wrong.

From the Taral V Flashpoint.
Reminder: Mechanized posting is for non-trolling business only. Enjoy your stay.
Parrius, Level 55 Jedi Sentinel Parian, Level 20 Commando
Tremarr Legacy, CE Subbed since Launch, Shadowlands Server
For the Republic!

GalacticKegger
07.08.2012 , 10:47 PM | #593
Kira Carsen: "Dear Czerka, please stop discovering horrible ancient things. Love, Kira."
Peace out . . .

SilentMutation
07.08.2012 , 10:55 PM | #594
Sith Inquisitor:

I love assassinating assassins. They always look so surprised.

Inquisitor in general had some pretty funny lines, I liked (at least the male) voice actor. Kind of a shame that lines got recycled as many times as they did.
Gryphius - Gunslinger | Dascritler - Vanguard
The Goof Troop's #1 babe!
The Harbinger - R.I.P. DPB & Hyperspace Cannon

Houtoku
07.09.2012 , 06:44 AM | #595
Bounty Hunter, right after finishing Taris
Spoiler

Anysao
07.10.2012 , 07:30 PM | #596
Quote: Originally Posted by Houtoku View Post
Bounty Hunter, right after finishing Taris
Spoiler
That actually may be the best non-repeat in this entire thread.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

SamuelAU
07.11.2012 , 02:30 AM | #597
I'm not sure if this has already been posted, but I found it so funny. Sith Inquisitor on Dromund Kaas, when you're talking to Lord Zash. Khem Val says something like, "This witch smells like death. I want to eat her."

Your inquisitor slaps his hand away and Zash acts like nothing happened. It's so funny.

papaguyo
07.11.2012 , 01:31 PM | #598
Tanno Vic.

"Spit it out or you're going to get a grenade with the pin missing."

Captain_Zone
07.11.2012 , 03:38 PM | #599
Quote: Originally Posted by SamuelAU View Post
I'm not sure if this has already been posted, but I found it so funny. Sith Inquisitor on Dromund Kaas, when you're talking to Lord Zash. Khem Val says something like, "This witch smells like death. I want to eat her."

Your inquisitor slaps his hand away and Zash acts like nothing happened. It's so funny.
Zash is the galaxy's most dangerous airhead. I <3 her.
. OPOD
Best Dark Side Points in the game: Bounty Hunter ROFLCURBSTOMPING that nobleman on Alderaan when he mouths off.

Anysao
07.12.2012 , 06:38 PM | #600
Quote: Originally Posted by SamuelAU View Post

she doesnt speak dashadian.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!