Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Funniest line in game?

Saintfurs
04.18.2012 , 04:04 AM | #461
Sith Inquisitor response (in a very matter of fact tone) - "I really am the best."
Lift the restrictions on quickbars globally. You want people to experience and enjoy the game 1-50 right? The moment you have more abilities than real estate for those abilities is the moment the game stops being enjoyed. It is much more than a quality of life issue, it's denying players the tools do what you claim you want them to do.

Anysao
04.18.2012 , 06:06 AM | #462
Quote: Originally Posted by TheSnipe View Post
Smuggler on Tatooine. During the class story where you have a 4 way chat with Diago, the Jedi, and the Sith.

after some minor talking and insulting from all sides, If you don't choose any LS option till after a couple of lines.

Sith: *Waves hand in Mind Trick motion toward PC* You will draw your weapon. You will kill the Jedi
Smuggler: Are you out of your mind? *then turns to look at Jedi*
Jedi: *Waves hand in Mind Trick motion toward PC* You will kill the Sith
Smuggler: Will both of you stop waving your hands like that? You look foolish.
Foolish, eh? Gee, wouldn't want THAT to happen...
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.
You cannot escape the Moonbanger!The Ebon Hawk Starfighter Enthusiast.

Beltast
04.18.2012 , 08:38 AM | #463
smuggler line

"never trust a jedi tog et anything done, he'll probably contact you when the stars allign..."
the force shall free me !

Devlonir
04.18.2012 , 08:53 AM | #464
My main being a Consular I did not have many funny moments. Though one stands out as a gem, a shame I cannot find a video example though.

When the Consular walks into an area controlled by Imperials and the officer demands to ask what his business is there. And he puts up this fake brittish accent to pretend he is a Sith.
Surely made me chuckle when it happened, especially because funny is not what you expect from the Consular.
"Cows go 'Moo', Dogs go 'Woof', MMO Players go 'The PVP is unbalanced!" - Yahthzee
"I'm starting to get the feeling that BW and their MMO are not the dysfunctional ones." - Rafaman

Anysao
04.18.2012 , 03:10 PM | #465
Quote: Originally Posted by Beltast View Post
smuggler line

"never trust a jedi tog et anything done, he'll probably contact you when the stars allign..."
That's true. JCs, atleast. Us JKs are party animals.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

Nightsong
04.18.2012 , 05:04 PM | #466
One of my favorite funny saying is during the smuggler class quest on Coruscant.

"Sorry I'm late to the party, boys! Traffic was crazy!"

Also, the whole exchange between the smuggler and Juul. One of the best parts is the smuggler saying "Ok, but if I do this you have to stop calling me a cloudhead" Juul "Not a chance."
PEACE IS A LIE, BUT SO IS PASSION
Proud member of the Grey Jedi

llesna
04.18.2012 , 05:09 PM | #467
Fixer twelve: Wasn't by choice. I was a good agent until a Jedi shoved a lightsaber through my lungs. That's service. That's sacrifice.

Jay_Stocker
04.18.2012 , 06:49 PM | #468
not so much a line....but on dromund kaas as a sith warrior when you make vette stay and watch you have sex. LOL'd quite a bit then

"should you dismiss your slave?"

"no, she stays"

flyersfan
04.18.2012 , 07:32 PM | #469
Anything that Forex says cracks me up.

My favourite was on Balmorra:

Spoiler
Clan Brevyc

Drevenya - Shield Tech
Vozza - Bodyguard

Anysao
04.18.2012 , 08:57 PM | #470
Quote: Originally Posted by flyersfan View Post
Anything that Forex says cracks me up.

My favourite was on Balmorra:

Spoiler
A member of the empire, that is VERY offensive.