Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Funniest line in game?


JakkFrost's Avatar


JakkFrost
04.03.2012 , 02:53 PM | #351
Just for a change I thought I'd nah it's smuggler, you guessed it. Lower level from the class questline. (redoing smuggler on PTS)

Smuggler ~ "Amply rewarded" is my middle name.

NPC ~ Your parents must have been fascinating people.

Anysao's Avatar


Anysao
04.03.2012 , 05:48 PM | #352
Quote: Originally Posted by JakkFrost View Post
Just for a change I thought I'd nah it's smuggler, you guessed it. Lower level from the class questline. (redoing smuggler on PTS)

Smuggler ~ "Amply rewarded" is my middle name.

NPC ~ Your parents must have been fascinating people.
Comedic from the start.
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP!That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

Moondragon's Avatar


Moondragon
04.03.2012 , 06:19 PM | #353
Hold on, I'm still downloading the ships manual (or something to that effect)
~Mako during space combat

I failed a bonus objective because of that line. Awesome. Purely awesome. Especially if you've played Bounty Hunter and know how you get the ship.
Dai'alastar Moondragon .
Jedi Guardian
Jung Ma Looking for Guild

Moondragon's Avatar


Moondragon
04.03.2012 , 06:24 PM | #354
Quote: Originally Posted by quarlo View Post
Imperial Agent class story line on Corellia with the doctor as my companion.

We have been captured and are being interogated. A soldier slams a rifle butt into my companions face and he says "Hah! I've done worse than that to family!"

I nearly fell out of my chair with laughter.
Quote: Originally Posted by MistressBria View Post
Kaliyo on Nar Shadda in the Promenade:
Hey ugly! Twenty creds if you lick my feet?
He said he'll do it, spare me twenty creds?
Omg...I'm freakin dying here. Oh man....it hurts. Although I'm kinda mad at Kaliyo now. I never heard her say that at all She had some other really good ones on Nar Shadda...but she never said that one.
Dai'alastar Moondragon .
Jedi Guardian
Jung Ma Looking for Guild

TheBigDRC's Avatar


TheBigDRC
04.03.2012 , 07:08 PM | #355
Just got my ship on my smuggler. Loved the part where you start the whole naming process before your first space mission.

"I want to be called crackerjack. Eh, that sounded better in my head."
Best way to interrogate a Jedi? Send in the stripper!

-squiddy-'s Avatar


-squiddy-
04.04.2012 , 01:51 AM | #356
Nar Shaddaa, two slicers in the Duros Sector talking on the street:

Slicer 1: "So, what do you think of my new implants? Pretty flashy right?"
Slicer 2: "Uh, yeh, they're...(gulp) Who did you say installed them again?"
Slicer 1: "Some guy. Self taught. Gave me a sweet deal"
Slicer 2: "Uh-huh."
Slicer 1: "I'm telling you, these street docs are the way to go. They don't waste time or money on "professional" training, so they pass the savings on to you."

The way it's delivered by both guys is just hilarious. And when you look at his implants, it's both eyes, chin, cheeks etc...

Elladan's Avatar


Elladan
04.04.2012 , 07:34 AM | #357
Not necessarily funny but something that shows companion personality at its best. SCORPIO is the IA's final companion and she's made it more than clear on several occasions that the only reason she hasn't killed you yet is because of a restraining bolt, and her goal is to get rid of that bolt as soon as possible.

During a torture scene, one of the torturers looks over at SCORPIO while the IA is being beaten and electrocuted saying "That damn droid keeps looking at me." Then, at the end of that scene, SCORPIO says to the Agent "Three hours and 17 minutes longer, and you would have succumbed. Now I know."
That was one of those "Holy ****" moments.
Hieronymous - Sith Assassin (Darkness).
Bas - IA Sniper "Just because she's a Jedi doesn't mean you can't catch something. You know that, right?"

Veniras's Avatar


Veniras
04.04.2012 , 09:31 AM | #358
Quote: Originally Posted by JakkFrost View Post
Actually one of the flashpoints or ops is about the droid rebellion, can't remember the name offhand though, had a "7" in it.
Directive 7.

Anysao's Avatar


Anysao
04.04.2012 , 03:36 PM | #359
Quote: Originally Posted by Elladan View Post
Not necessarily funny but something that shows companion personality at its best. SCORPIO is the IA's final companion and she's made it more than clear on several occasions that the only reason she hasn't killed you yet is because of a restraining bolt, and her goal is to get rid of that bolt as soon as possible.

During a torture scene, one of the torturers looks over at SCORPIO while the IA is being beaten and electrocuted saying "That damn droid keeps looking at me." Then, at the end of that scene, SCORPIO says to the Agent "Three hours and 17 minutes longer, and you would have succumbed. Now I know."
That was one of those "Holy ****" moments.
That's... Really creepy.
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP!That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

SeraphicSkitty's Avatar


SeraphicSkitty
04.06.2012 , 07:18 AM | #360
From the Smuggler story line: "NOT IN MY CANTINA!"
The in-game delivery is priceless.