Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Funniest line in game?

XGSTAR
03.13.2012 , 12:12 PM | #261
DOWN YA GO!

... oh, wrong game.

KhaosKlown
03.13.2012 , 12:16 PM | #262
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this one, but I gotta toss my vote in for the Alderaan Planetary quest line. About half way through the quest line you'll go into a tunnel to kill a Republic resistance leader from one of the houses, If you select the right options he'll spout of something along the lines of

Spoiler

I couldnt stop laughing when I heard that, kept wishing there was an option to tell him to wait 3000 years

JakkFrost
03.13.2012 , 12:33 PM | #263
Thread's too long to see if this was posted, sorry if it's a repeat.

Now, it's been a little while, so I can't really remember any dialog, but in the smuggler storyline on Ord Mantell, there's one particular mission where you infiltrate the seps base. You kill your way down to the computer, and as you activate it a conversation starts where some guy and a battle droid spot you. The guy asks if you know what's going on and basically you play along as if you weren't the person who left all the dead bodies laying around. Then he hands you a blaster and tells you to be careful (assuming you took the right conversation choices), then heads off to fight.

Then, at the last second before the conversation cutscene ends, my character broke the fourth wall and looked at me (so to speak) with a completely deadpan face.

You just know your character is saying something to the effect of "How dumb can you get" or "I can't believe that worked", and the look caught me so off guard that it had me howling.

Anysao
03.13.2012 , 03:02 PM | #264
Quote: Originally Posted by JakkFrost View Post
Thread's too long to see if this was posted, sorry if it's a repeat.

Now, it's been a little while, so I can't really remember any dialog, but in the smuggler storyline on Ord Mantell, there's one particular mission where you infiltrate the seps base. You kill your way down to the computer, and as you activate it a conversation starts where some guy and a battle droid spot you. The guy asks if you know what's going on and basically you play along as if you weren't the person who left all the dead bodies laying around. Then he hands you a blaster and tells you to be careful (assuming you took the right conversation choices), then heads off to fight.

Then, at the last second before the conversation cutscene ends, my character broke the fourth wall and looked at me (so to speak) with a completely deadpan face.

You just know your character is saying something to the effect of "How dumb can you get" or "I can't believe that worked", and the look caught me so off guard that it had me howling.
Already posted- but had NO IDEA about the 4th wall thing though!
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

Esproc
03.13.2012 , 03:44 PM | #265
"Only time I've been in a palace like this, ha! - makes you want to kick out all the nobles and run around naked".
Kaliyo
In this Age of Information, Ignorance is a Choice!

JakkFrost
03.13.2012 , 05:24 PM | #266
Another smuggler gem, just happened to me on the Taris bonus series.

NPC: "This is the largest threat facing Taris. We need eyes in that rakghoul lair!"

Smuggler: "Excellent idea. Just let me update my will."

TheBigDRC
03.13.2012 , 06:35 PM | #267
Gave a gift to Kira on my Jedi Knight. Rather than a "Thanks" I get instead "Eat Lightsaber, Jerk!" The best part is, aside from that happening three times, is the gift gave me affection. Pfft, last time I give her something nice. >.<
Best way to interrogate a Jedi? Send in the stripper!

Anysao
03.13.2012 , 08:16 PM | #268
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBigDRC View Post
Gave a gift to Kira on my Jedi Knight. Rather than a "Thanks" I get instead "Eat Lightsaber, Jerk!" The best part is, aside from that happening three times, is the gift gave me affection. Pfft, last time I give her something nice. >.<
...the heck? How much affection did you get from her?
Some kind of glitch?
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

TonyJP
03.13.2012 , 08:24 PM | #269
Don't know if it's been said but this tickled me...

Lord Alaric: At last, the Dark Council has answered my petitions and sent a fine young Sith to help secure the Dark Temple!

Sith Inquisitor: I'm just here to change the plumbing.

Hebrind
03.13.2012 , 09:20 PM | #270
I really liked the chick on Hoth - "He's crazier than a snow cat with heat-stroke!"
*Bweeeeeeeee biddleboddle boopboop!*