Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Funniest line in game?

DarthMarisa
03.02.2012 , 10:42 AM | #161
I wish I could remember the exact line but I swear it's funny! If you play a BH for this long you'll see it and laugh I promise. :P
Spoiler

The look on his face when he says that is just priceless. :P
Umbrella Corp (Director of Personnel) - "Obedience Breeds Discipline, Discipline Breeds Unity, Unity Breeds Power, Power is Life, Our Business is Life Itself."
Crafters, Market Traders, JOIN US: Umbrella Corp
Republic Side of the guild: The Dharma Initiative

Kirameki
03.02.2012 , 01:06 PM | #162
On my Jedi Sage :

While I was making an approach to start a conversation with a republic admiral :

" A Jedi ? Well, paint me blue and call me Chiss. "
"Why you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herder!"
Referral linkfor you to get goodies.
Twitter | Raptr | Tumblr

Kellan
03.02.2012 , 01:35 PM | #163
Random Dialogue on clicking T7. Something along the lines of

T7 = Part of Jedi Order...Wants lightsaber upgrad.

I laughed.

Anysao
03.02.2012 , 06:41 PM | #164
Quote: Originally Posted by Kirameki View Post
On my Jedi Sage :

While I was making an approach to start a conversation with a republic admiral :

" A Jedi ? Well, paint me blue and call me Chiss. "
And that's where Chiss come from!
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

Wittylibrarian
03.02.2012 , 06:51 PM | #165
Pretty much anything a Jawa says. Ever.
The Lost Battalion Of The Horde. IT'S YOURS...

RowanThursday
03.02.2012 , 07:05 PM | #166
The first time my Inquisitor felt brave enough to stand up to Harkun, when warned/threatened that she would be sent into the most dangerous tomb of all, and that other acolytes- including Harkun's favourite- would be competing against her, to the death...

"Ooh, can Ffon come? We'll have such fun!"

Rather nice because it's not dark, even though it's on a dark *path*, it's her getting the chance to rub in Harkun's face that his precious Ffon is about as threatening as an Ortolon morris dancer.
"Next time you come to a rough choice in the dark, and think to yourself 'No one's gonna know'... imagine you've got yourself a mirror and hold it up, think like you're lookin' in the glass. That's who's gonna know."
-- Captain Melody January of the Freighter Hestia's Dawn.

Skatehead
03.02.2012 , 09:36 PM | #167
It's not exactly related, but I feel that, for two appearences in the game, HK doesn't have enough funny lines. One that did get me, though, was something along the lines of:

HK: "Commentary: I have located each of your weak points. The first shot will immobilize you. The second shot will spill your slippery substances to the floor."

Have to admit, I grinned at that. Good ol' HK.

Kirameki
03.03.2012 , 11:14 AM | #168
Upon handing over a canister of dangerous explosive chemicals

"Dont worry. That canister is safer than a senator's daughter in a room full of jedi."
"Why you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herder!"
Referral linkfor you to get goodies.
Twitter | Raptr | Tumblr

Anysao
03.03.2012 , 11:20 AM | #169
Quote: Originally Posted by Kirameki View Post
Upon handing over a canister of dangerous explosive chemicals

"Dont worry. That canister is safer than a senator's daughter in a room full of jedi."
Eh... Not that funny.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

Zibit
03.03.2012 , 01:50 PM | #170
"slave"
Kuma