Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Funniest line in game?

Jazshen
03.01.2012 , 06:40 PM | #151
Whaat, no one has mentioned one of my favourite SI lines ever, and it's right at the start:

Overseer Harkun: Any more stupid questions?
Inquisitor: Don't you just hate how the sand on Korriban gets in everything?

Quickpaw
03.01.2012 , 07:39 PM | #152
"Please, don't get all sentimental on us. We've only just met." (Inquisitor like, literally the first thing you say)
Honestly, when it comes down to it, I don't think I'm a very "good" Jedi. And you know what? I'm fine with that. I trust my heart more than my head, and that's not a bad thing.
My name is Shadow. And I am a Jedi.

Quickpaw
03.01.2012 , 07:43 PM | #153
Quote: Originally Posted by Quickpaw View Post
"Please, don't get all sentimental on us. We've only just met." (Inquisitor like, literally the first thing you say)
Spoiler
Honestly, when it comes down to it, I don't think I'm a very "good" Jedi. And you know what? I'm fine with that. I trust my heart more than my head, and that's not a bad thing.
My name is Shadow. And I am a Jedi.

Mirdthestrill
03.01.2012 , 09:24 PM | #154
Quote: Originally Posted by Shoogli View Post
Otherwise The Kubaz Quest on Dromund Kaas with the Paranoid officer is the most funny ever !!!
"They were acting suspicious, so I murdered them all as republic spies. How was I supposed to know they were planning a surprise party for me?"

I couldn't choose the next dialog option for 5 minutes, I was laughing so hard.
I <3 alts!

Bigbozo
03.01.2012 , 11:18 PM | #155
BH has a cut seen where she faced a few opponets. "If any of you are still here when his body hits the floor you'll join him." Every one esle turns and run away.

Also for the BH one of the grand champs is named the Defenestrater. This droid realy made a name for him self by throwing people out of windows?

Sazztam
03.01.2012 , 11:29 PM | #156
Jedi Consular on Taris:

Pirate Doctor: There's going to be 200 pirates in here in 10 seconds

Jedi: Actually, there's not that many left...

kedirakevo
03.02.2012 , 02:10 AM | #157
I noticed there isnt many funny trooper lines but i remember one I was laughing pretty hard. Something to do with Aric Jorgan, should be one of his companion quest iirc...

"Lets report this to General Garza, if he dares to one up her I'd eat my rifle..." Damn attitude but i love it lol...

Metaspark
03.02.2012 , 06:52 AM | #158
just about any response an inquisitor has available to the overseer guy on Korriban, that isn't a direct threat or groveling at his feet

EigerX
03.02.2012 , 09:15 AM | #159
Funniest? For me, it's gotta be this smuggler conversation. The male smugg is talking to his female contact on Taris after helping her out by doing some quests for her. She's standing there with her protocol droid XYZ-123 when you go to collect your quest reward:

You (Flirt Option): I was hoping for a kiss...

Contact: Well, I don't think that you're XYZ-123's type, but you're welcome to ask him.

Eiger

Guildrum
03.02.2012 , 09:15 AM | #160
Quote: Originally Posted by kedirakevo View Post
I noticed there isnt many funny trooper lines but i remember one I was laughing pretty hard. Something to do with Aric Jorgan, should be one of his companion quest iirc...

"Lets report this to General Garza, if he dares to one up her I'd eat my rifle..." Damn attitude but i love it lol...
You got it wrong mate.

It's, "Let's report this to General Garza, if he manages to one up her, I'll need my rifle."
The Shaffer Legacy: Begeren Colony

Shaffer Lazy-eye Horace Sleth
Journalist, Pirate Bodyguard Sith