Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Funniest line in game?

Horacio
08.01.2014 , 08:28 AM | #1471
Quote: Originally Posted by Bazouk View Post
Lt. Talos Drellik

Anywhere

When faceplanting off your speeder, if he says, "That looked like it hurt." ... it's funny as hell. Especially the first time.
Truth.

Also, just about anything Guss Tuno says.

You won't die...probably

I healed you with Jedi power!!

Maybe not so much fighting today...

The Smuggler story line is fresh inmy mind but there's a part where you're on your ship talking to Senator Dodonna and if you use the flirt option, both Risha and Akaavi say "oh please" or something and roll their eyes
q
Baeric - PT - DPS
Najeh - Assassin - Tank
Lugwrench - Commando - Heals

JouerTue
08.01.2014 , 09:08 AM | #1472
after so many times it became:<< uhrg impossible..>> for me. never noticed how many bosses say that
The Red Eclipse
Republic: anstacav, giranda, hobogo, vitulal, wasiq, zadoro, onovidi
Empire: astutillo, comel'am, covamo, heksebo, qarrarr, dadietr
The Harbringer- Republic: hobogo; Empire: qarrarr

ThirdDementor
08.01.2014 , 04:03 PM | #1473
I'll admit I haven't read through all 148 pages, so forgive me if this one was already mentioned.

On Imperial side, when confronting Marshall Ellis Ruger on Belsavis, after you beat him and he suddenly gets a call from Warden Graal, one of your conversation options is to mimick him:

"Roger that, this is Ellis Ruger. Wish I could help, but I'm busy dying for a worthless cause. Over."

It's not the words themselves - it's the delivery. I don't know how funny it is with the other 7 voice actors, but the female inquisitor just nails it. I almost choked laughing.

Jrr_hypernova
08.01.2014 , 08:27 PM | #1474
the last smugler quest on alderaan where you dule the noble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNuth6f5_wQ

HazardousMatt
08.02.2014 , 12:13 AM | #1475
My all time favorite is from the Sith Warrior story line on Balmorra. I can't recall the exact wording, but this is close I believe:

Republic Guard: "That's right, that's what two squads of the Republic's Finest looks like!"
Sith Warrior: "You're about to see what two squads of the Republic's Deadest looks like."

I've done the SW Balmorra missions twice and that just keeps cracking me up.
On a side note, does anyone know how many times the SW is told he's going up against the "Republic's Finest?" I'm 50 on my SW and just wondering when I get to face off against the "Not So Finest" because there can't possibly be any of the "Finest" left.....

Darth__Reaver
08.02.2014 , 08:16 PM | #1476
Jedi knight on tython (flesh eater) "teach me to use the force or I kill this little man" (Jedi knight/if dark) "how about no" force push the flesh guy into the mountain and he explodes lmao I could not still laughing it was so funny. Or sure if I'm correct on the convo

DomiSotto
08.03.2014 , 10:21 AM | #1477
Yeah, the dark jedi choice with a flesh eater is so much fun, one of the few

Quote:
On a side note, does anyone know how many times the SW is told he's going up against the "Republic's Finest?" I'm 50 on my SW and just wondering when I get to face off against the "Not So Finest" because there can't possibly be any of the "Finest" left.....
Heh, I wish there was a line about it. I am as tied of being warned against Baras. Sheesh, so much for a big surprise! I like, can't wait when it finally happens and they can stop nagging me about it in their death throws.

Luinthoron
09.01.2014 , 03:01 AM | #1478
I can't believe the Refreshed and Sustained status text hasn't been mentioned here (emphasis mine):

Quote:
Refreshed and sustained by a small supply of purest dihydrogen monoxide harvested from a moisture vaporator on Tatooine.
server: The Progenitor | Ref. link
Alanar, Asrea, Mirocen | Arileen, Shiesa, Lioneth | Saji, Shialea, Malae, Seneth, Sirenica | Iristhan, Hotora, Melend | Shinanth, Mirilae, Argente, Shirobi | Marean, Emedea, Osiric, Solacean, Nika | Eien, Rineda, Faridh, Athean | Seikenshi, Learica, Manek, Rimia

Anysao
09.01.2014 , 02:19 PM | #1479
Quote: Originally Posted by Luinthoron View Post
I can't believe the Refreshed and Sustained status text hasn't been mentioned here (emphasis mine):
I think the last time I got that buff was when I earned my Magenta crystal, back when I was an innocent teenager with bad grammar (I.E. Just look at my OP). I NEVER would had picked up on that.

Anyway: Well. A shot of 2H1O certainly could be... Refreshing.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

Mathemagica
09.01.2014 , 03:03 PM | #1480
Leveling another Agent, I just had this one (after Balmorra):

Spoiler