Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Funniest line in game?

DomiSotto
07.03.2014 , 02:32 PM | #1461
The Smuggler on Corellia (the gist of the dialogue; I think it is planetary quest, actually, so other classes will see it too)

The Head Scientist: "What! Those were blast doors! It was tested against the Empire's best! How did you get in here?!"
Smuggler: Well, I am that talented.
The Scientist: I see. Failed to plan for someone of your erm... capabilities.

//loved the whole dialogue to bits, the first time Corellia was actually fun!

DomiSotto
07.04.2014 , 06:58 AM | #1462
Wow, Corellia has some great stuff, actually.

On a Tram Station, scenery dialogue, Auxilary Park (a rec area under heavy bombardment, lol!)
a dad is complaining how animals run wild and how something should be done about it: The Zoo is supposed to be safe.
The exasperated Trooper: "Sir, for the safety of your daughter, please clear out of the area."

OMG, that captures so well the entitlement and the blind parenthood Well done, Bio!

MishraArtificer
07.04.2014 , 08:27 PM | #1463
Quote: Originally Posted by DomiSotto View Post

On a Tram Station, scenery dialogue, Auxilary Park (a rec area under heavy bombardment, lol!)
a dad is complaining how animals run wild and how something should be done about it: The Zoo is supposed to be safe.
The exasperated Trooper: "Sir, for the safety of your daughter, please clear out of the area."

OMG, that captures so well the entitlement and the blind parenthood Well done, Bio!
That's Axial Park, by the way.

Just got my Gunslinger off of Coruscant, but as we approached Captain Winborn in the lower levels, Corso Riggs dropped this gem...

"Oh, man...they're having shootouts in the street? Man, I thought Coruscant was gonna be boring!"
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

Luinthoron
07.07.2014 , 01:47 PM | #1464
Quote: Originally Posted by DomiSotto View Post

Best part of it is the daughter absolutely loving it there, though.
In with the very first wave | Collector's Edition | from: Estonia | server: The Progenitor
Alanar (Sentinel) | Saji (Scoundrel) | Marean (Sorcerer) | Shinanth (Marauder) | Eien (Sniper) | Arileen (Sage) | Seikenshi (Mercenary) | Iristhan (Commando) | Emedea (Assassin) | Mirilae (Juggernaut) | Hotora (Vanguard) | Learia (Bounty Hunter) | Shialea (Smuggler) | Argente (Warrior) | Rineda (Agent)

DomiSotto
07.08.2014 , 08:29 AM | #1465
What's not to love....

DomiSotto
07.09.2014 , 11:23 AM | #1466
On Hoth BS, after doing an H4+, a wee elephant Orthonian (?) greets your party with:

"You returned? And you have your legs and arms too? Amazing!"

Silly, but funny

DomiSotto
07.11.2014 , 05:51 PM | #1467
Okay, what BH class lacks in story, it makes up in characters and dialogues. And the VA, at least the male one, is just awesome in his delivery!

On Nar-Shadaa, Class Quest: I have a gun at your face, and you want details?

GalacticMayhem
07.19.2014 , 09:23 AM | #1468
A heroic(Supply Lines) I think Empire side on Tattooine, the npc says after you finish the quest .Something like with the exchange out of the way This planet will be signing over to the Empire faster then you can say Aerial Bombardment. Love it

Nmyownworld
07.24.2014 , 02:02 PM | #1469
Something I think is funny because of the absence of a line.

Sith Inquisitor (class story spoiler):
Spoiler

Luinthoron
07.26.2014 , 12:32 PM | #1470
C2-N2: "Master, I have reprogrammed your vessel's food processor to reduce the crew's caloric intake. Some of them were growing a bit thick..."

And while not a line per se, I saw someone tickle HK-51 on Ilum a couple of days ago...
In with the very first wave | Collector's Edition | from: Estonia | server: The Progenitor
Alanar (Sentinel) | Saji (Scoundrel) | Marean (Sorcerer) | Shinanth (Marauder) | Eien (Sniper) | Arileen (Sage) | Seikenshi (Mercenary) | Iristhan (Commando) | Emedea (Assassin) | Mirilae (Juggernaut) | Hotora (Vanguard) | Learia (Bounty Hunter) | Shialea (Smuggler) | Argente (Warrior) | Rineda (Agent)