Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Funniest line in game?

OddballEasyEight
06.21.2014 , 10:43 AM | #1451
Quote: Originally Posted by DomiSotto View Post
Just saw this one this morning, on Corellia with the Smuggler.

(Situation: The location of an Awful Traitor is revealed. I think it is a hospital of some kind.)

Smuggler: I want to send him flowers.

Erm, it is far funnier in the game

Actually some options on the wheel are funnier than the lines. For the same traitor, the Smuggler is trying to turn the crowd against him:

One the Wheel: (Lie) "He does it so he could steal your women!!!"

(I did not take it and regret it - wish I could see what she actually said).

You can soon on my smuggler playthrough

Just go to my youtube channel (link in my sig) and wait for the correct part to load up and watch it
I actually have it recorded already, I'm just editing it and uploading one video a week right now.
Last video I uploaded was Quesh... So theres 3 vids to upload before the correllia one comes up...
After that, you can unsub if you want, I'm not doing it for subs anyway.
(I'm doing it so I can watch the storylines I played years later should I want to)
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

Khevar
06.22.2014 , 12:54 PM | #1452
I've been having a lot of fun using Gault as a companion He's got some good dialogue.

Just now I was running a Bounty Hunter class mission, got caught in a trap and refused the offer to betray my employer. After we got to safety:

Gault: "Next time you're going to tell off someone who's set an obvious trap, take Mako."

Xakthul
06.22.2014 , 06:22 PM | #1453
Probably posted already:

Kaliyo: 'Watcher Three'. That's a pretty name. Is it Twi'lek?
W3: Basic. Unlike most civilizations, we actually teach our children to count
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

Corgi_Roo
06.25.2014 , 12:38 PM | #1454
[ Sorry if someone already said it. ]
This is the classic line from the Sith Warrior Class Quest; the amazing Malavai Quinn and Vette hate towards each other. (You know you love them when they're fighting!)
Sorry if this may contain spoilers.

Vette [To you and Malavai Quinn.] : Wow, Captain Boredom finally makes a wake-up call. Did not see this coming.
- There is another line, before Malavai Quinn says this, but I thought it would be a spoiler-like thing. -
Malavai Quinn [To Vette.] : Vette, ever since my lord removed your shock collar, you have been an insufferable pain

Mathemagica
06.26.2014 , 03:32 PM | #1455
Blizz: Aaaaah! *When getting knocked off a Mesa on Makeb. It's the delivery that makes it perfect.*

Sinapus
06.28.2014 , 10:38 PM | #1456
Smuggler on Quesh...

Spoiler
Maxim 37: There is no overkill, there is only "Open Fire" and "I Need to Reload."

Friend Referral Link.

Zoom_VI
06.28.2014 , 10:45 PM | #1457
Is that your hair or did a womp rat die on your head?
Crinn

Sanity is for the weak minded.

Xakthul
06.28.2014 , 11:02 PM | #1458
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoom_VI View Post
Is that your hair or did a womp rat die on your head?
^ This... Especially when my Chiss 'Slinger has a black version of the exact same haircut...
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

Luinthoron
06.30.2014 , 06:48 AM | #1459
Lets' add Doc's occasional "I'm in the prime of my life, and I'm spending it with with people who enjoy running around on exploding planets."

And then there was a Rakata hologram on the Consular's questline who uttered this brilliant line: "Deviance! Report to your overseer for execution, slave!"
In with the very first wave | Collector's Edition | from: Estonia | server: The Progenitor | Ref. link
Alanar | Saji | Marean | Shinanth | Eien | Arileen | Seikenshi | Iristhan | Emedea | Mirilae | Hotora | Learia | Shialea | Argente | Rineda | Shiesa | Malae | Asrea | Osiric | Faridh | Athean

Nmyownworld
07.02.2014 , 01:36 PM | #1460
Jedi Knight on Tython:

Jedi Knight has a lightsaber fight with an NPC, leaving the NPC defeated but still alive. The JK then beats the daylights out of the NPC with her fists, instead of killing him ("subdues" convo choice). Immediately afterward, another character asks about the NPC, and the Jedi Knight says in her sweet voice, with a straight face, and that JK earnest sincerity,

"I captured (the defeated NPC), Master. He's resting quietly."

After that beating, dude's got to be in a coma. Which is technically "resting quietly" I suppose.