Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Funniest line in game?

Tiar
02.29.2012 , 02:06 AM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by The_Raven_Lord View Post
Can't believe nobody brought this one up!

World quest giver on Dromund Kaas:

"That Grathan's a real mad scientist type. Likes weapons, Cyborgs, Droids, Ergonomic Chairs!"

I was laughing so hard I fell out of my chair.
One of personal favs as well
"This dish is so poorly prepped, EA is trying to publish it."
"Install WoW in 2 easy steps!"
"Step 1: Remove side panel from your tower case."
"Step 2: Deuce on your hard drive."

Erevan_Kindelar
02.29.2012 , 02:14 AM | #122
The Jedi Consular using the line "Wow, there is incompetent... and then there are you guys".
It seems even more funny when said by a woman. Jedi are not supposed to be sarcastic
I am telling the truth, honestly! I am as honest as the day is long! Besides, I am a terrible liar, everyone can see when I am lying - my lips are moving.
Like most other subs, I have a Referral Link. Clicking it gets you some stuff, and me some stuff too.

reaperkeepet
02.29.2012 , 02:23 AM | #123
"Didn't even get a decent scream outta him!" <- Skadge
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth Baras
The cake is a lie, there is only pie, through pie I gain calories, through calories I gain fat, through fat my belt is broken, the recliner shal free me...

Tiar
02.29.2012 , 02:25 AM | #124
Quote: Originally Posted by LifeOfMessiah View Post
Yes....swooping is bad

oh, wait...wrong game
lmao, they worked that line into both Dragon Age games.
"This dish is so poorly prepped, EA is trying to publish it."
"Install WoW in 2 easy steps!"
"Step 1: Remove side panel from your tower case."
"Step 2: Deuce on your hard drive."

Aethyriel
02.29.2012 , 02:37 AM | #125
SI after you've defeated some Darth with a little trick he asks: "are you insane?" to which the SI replies with that perfetcy dry british "you think that's bad? You should see my other personality".

on BT with any class really..."Is something wrong with the hologram or is your face supposed to look like that?"

Also during the IA story while being tortured, if you have Lokin with you he says "Is that all you've got? I've done worse to family" after being hit in the face.

Helig
02.29.2012 , 02:57 AM | #126
Quote: Originally Posted by Erevan_Kindelar View Post
The Jedi Consular using the line "Wow, there is incompetent... and then there are you guys".
It seems even more funny when said by a woman. Jedi are not supposed to be sarcastic
Obi-Wan said hello.

On topic, when you're about to fight a Sith Assassin on Alderaan during the Knight questline, he starts a pompous, wannabe-sinister speech, ending with "you cannot fight what you cannot see".

To which, the Knight has a chance to respond "I don't need to see you when I can smell you".
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

Doozzer
02.29.2012 , 03:05 AM | #127
When the bounty hunter says,

"Jedi are all talk."

and Gault says,

"No, I'm all talk. Jedi are something else.
TK-421, the fragrance for men.
"Because it was a boring conversation anyways."

Onyx
02.29.2012 , 03:16 AM | #128
On Hoth, after you were negotiating with the pirate leader for the recovery of the prototype weapons
Spoiler
Star Wars fan for life
C C X X:
1st Special Forces Group
S . A . N . C . T . U . M . . . O . F . . . T . H . E . . . E . X . A . L . T . E . D
SWG: 2003 thru 12.15.2011 . . . . . Kettemoor ~ Starsider

lendarya
02.29.2012 , 04:11 AM | #129
my favorite was on ord mantell the fat guy that sends you off to save the piratre toward the end
fat guy: are you interested in a job?
trooper: what do you need fatty?
i rofled so hard or
in voidstar click the droid that sells stuff he will say "off to destroy the republic?"
course that one is only funny if you are republic

mcoverkt
02.29.2012 , 04:17 AM | #130
I have one of all 8 classes, so, I don't know where it is, (Imperial I think) but on Alderaan someone says they'd rather see Alderaan blown to pieces than yadda yadda

I felt like Peter Griffin when they say the title of the movie in the movie.

Oh yea, and anything the astromech Jedi Knight companion says because a cute little *** kicking droid that wants to be a part of the Jedi order is HILARIOUS!

And also whenever the crafting droid has "out done" himself by bringing back "perfection" of a whole lot of nothing.