Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Funniest line in game?


Anysao's Avatar


Anysao
07.28.2013 , 11:21 AM | #1241
I'm back! My sub accidentally lapsed, so I was "enjoying" life as a Preffy.
Thanks to everyone for keeping this thread constantly on the first page of community!
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

DarthPrimus's Avatar


DarthPrimus
08.05.2013 , 07:28 PM | #1242
Don't know if this one's been said, but haven't seen it so I'm putting it out there.

Kira Carsen as you enter the Czerka Research facility on Tatooine for the quest "The Thing That Czerka Found":

"Dear Czerka. Please stop discovering horrible ancient things. Love, Kira."

Just the tone of her voice as she says it...I almost fell over laughing!
"A person who knows everything can never learn anything."

Referral link? Why yes, I have one of those right HERE for you.

Sinapus's Avatar


Sinapus
08.05.2013 , 10:53 PM | #1243
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthPrimus View Post
Don't know if this one's been said, but haven't seen it so I'm putting it out there.

Kira Carsen as you enter the Czerka Research facility on Tatooine for the quest "The Thing That Czerka Found":

"Dear Czerka. Please stop discovering horrible ancient things. Love, Kira."

Just the tone of her voice as she says it...I almost fell over laughing!
Yeah, I got that on Saturday when taking my Sentinel into the facility.
Maxim 37: There is no overkill, there is only "Open Fire" and "I Need to Reload."

Friend Referral Link.

Hyfy's Avatar


Hyfy
08.05.2013 , 11:36 PM | #1244
The inquisitor arriving on Drummond Kaas with Khem in toe as you run into Darth Skotia and his two Trandoshan body guards. About halfway through the convo, you get the option to urge Khem to eat Darth Skotia and Kem's response to you, and I paraphrase, "maybe I shouldn't eat him, he's mostly metal. He'll give me indigestion."
US. ARMY Military Police Corps

Sarcasm, a body's natural defense against stupid

Gloomycakes's Avatar


Gloomycakes
08.06.2013 , 11:19 AM | #1245
My all-time favourite:
Skadge "I DON'T HAVE TEMPERTANTRUMS!!!!" And here I thought I'd hate him.

Almost anything HK-51, Vette and Gault say makes me laugh. Kaliyo does a pretty good job aswell.

Vette:
"Not another chirp out of you!" "Chirp Chirp" *gets shocked* "ouch I can do other animal sounds aswell" *lists some animals*

Best introduction to a companion I've had so far.

HK-51 just makes me chuckle by seeing oppertunities for killing everywhere and getting very excited about it. I almost felt he needed a hug though when we entered a hospital: "Complaint, so this is where all my hard work gets undone."

Gault's everlasting ego.

"I'll be signing autographs after the some clears" "Stars I'm good"

Grateful attitude

"This reminds me.... Where's the trashcan?"

and laziness

"*sigh* back to work"

Anysao's Avatar


Anysao
08.06.2013 , 10:09 PM | #1246
Quote: Originally Posted by Hyfy View Post
The inquisitor arriving on Drummond Kaas with Khem in toe as you run into Darth Skotia and his two Trandoshan body guards. About halfway through the convo, you get the option to urge Khem to eat Darth Skotia and Kem's response to you, and I paraphrase, "maybe I shouldn't eat him, he's mostly metal. He'll give me indigestion."
Oh you did NOT just take MY, the original poster's quote from the FIRST POST?
You are NOT taken' ma quote! *Z-snap*
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

KerplunkFlower's Avatar


KerplunkFlower
08.06.2013 , 11:11 PM | #1247
One of the beginning BH missions on Hutta...

"You work with me, or I shoot you in the face."

Never_Hesitate's Avatar


Never_Hesitate
08.07.2013 , 02:39 AM | #1248
Quote: Originally Posted by KerplunkFlower View Post
One of the beginning BH missions on Hutta...

"You work with me, or I shoot you in the face."
That sonds like the entire bh class story
waiting for ...

DarthPrimus's Avatar


DarthPrimus
08.07.2013 , 04:58 AM | #1249
Quote: Originally Posted by Never_Hesitate View Post
That sonds like the entire bh class story
Me too! Yet, somehow I still manage to stay light with my BH. lol
"A person who knows everything can never learn anything."

Referral link? Why yes, I have one of those right HERE for you.

Haggardbr's Avatar


Haggardbr
08.07.2013 , 05:34 AM | #1250
Not exactly accurate, but yesterday using Tanno Vik, I accidentally clicked on him and he said:

"What? You better say what you have to, or I'll give you a grenade without the pin!"
Sarah'kerrígan Jhom Kérrigan Jhota
Suarel