Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Funniest line in game?

dovid-r
05.27.2013 , 06:29 PM | #1201
I just rolled a male jedi knight, and on tython...

Spoiler
Quote: Originally Posted by BigDubbDiesel View Post
Listen, you, with your intelligent questions and your calm unemotional discourse... we don't need your kind here! This is the GD forum!
whatever you do, do not click this link!!!

Anysao
05.29.2013 , 06:32 AM | #1202
Ladies and gentlemen, we have broken our 1,200th post!
Dang, how many funny lines are left...
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

krystral
05.29.2013 , 06:59 AM | #1203
playing dark side trooper and talking to jorgan as a companion (not exact qoutes)

Jorgan: 4 years in the academy, 7 years on the field, i was part of the dead eye snipers!

Trooper: Impressive, you can be part of the wax hands! my own personal boot-shining brigade

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ToMyMa
05.30.2013 , 03:25 PM | #1204
Quote: Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
I feel a terrible song coming on... must... resist...!
Well, I have a feeling that it was intended...

ToMyMa
05.30.2013 , 03:31 PM | #1205
Quote: Originally Posted by Repman View Post
I heard someone in a War Zone say "As a former US Marine I can honestly say actual combat is more fun then this"

Oh you mean a line from an NPC? Probably when they called Moff Kilran ugly :P
Yep, the: " I've survived worse, seeing your face, for starters..." Best Line EVAAAAAR! Hands down

MishraArtificer
05.30.2013 , 09:44 PM | #1206
Quote: Originally Posted by ToMyMa View Post
Yep, the: " I've survived worse, seeing your face, for starters..." Best Line EVAAAAAR! Hands down
"Why don't you come face me in person, so I can make both sides of your face match?"

My Vanguard, to Kilran during a holocall in Maelstrom Prison. EVERY SINGLE TIME. BECAUSE REASONS.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

zzoorrzz
05.31.2013 , 10:04 AM | #1207
me picking up quest on Taris (I shortened convo a little bit):

lieutenant Jennings: Please, general, just let me do my job. I'll get my team and we'll secure that site.

general Bourom: As much as I enjoy a good suicide mission, why don't we leave the rough stuff to a Sith. *turns to the player*

Haggardbr
06.01.2013 , 03:17 PM | #1208
Kira on Tatooine:

"Somebody needs to tell the Jawas that tooling around in a giant vehicle doesn't help them look any bigger. Still... it's a nice ride!"

Some of her lines are epic!
Sarah'kerrígan Jhom Kérrigan Jhota
Suarel

Syart
06.02.2013 , 12:00 PM | #1209
Big spoiler for Inquisitor end of Chapter 1:
Spoiler
Control, passion, diligence: these three principles shape your world.

Lord Scourge: To repeat a mistake and expect a beneficial outcome is a sign of insanity.

Anysao
06.09.2013 , 11:47 PM | #1210
Quote: Originally Posted by Syart View Post
Big spoiler for Inquisitor end of Chapter 1:
Spoiler
Besides the point of being stuck in Khem's body, I really did like Zash.
Alternatively...
Besides the point of having a modestly-attractive Sith Lady in his body,
I liked Khem.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!