Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Funniest line in game?

dovid-r
05.27.2013 , 06:29 PM | #1201
I just rolled a male jedi knight, and on tython...

Spoiler
I shot the Jedi
But I did not shoot the Padawan

Anysao
05.29.2013 , 06:32 AM | #1202
Ladies and gentlemen, we have broken our 1,200th post!
Dang, how many funny lines are left...
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

krystral
05.29.2013 , 06:59 AM | #1203
playing dark side trooper and talking to jorgan as a companion (not exact qoutes)

Jorgan: 4 years in the academy, 7 years on the field, i was part of the dead eye snipers!

Trooper: Impressive, you can be part of the wax hands! my own personal boot-shining brigade

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ToMyMa
05.30.2013 , 03:25 PM | #1204
Quote: Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
I feel a terrible song coming on... must... resist...!
Well, I have a feeling that it was intended...
Tanvir
Top 3 Commando Season 5
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

ToMyMa
05.30.2013 , 03:31 PM | #1205
Quote: Originally Posted by Repman View Post
I heard someone in a War Zone say "As a former US Marine I can honestly say actual combat is more fun then this"

Oh you mean a line from an NPC? Probably when they called Moff Kilran ugly :P
Yep, the: " I've survived worse, seeing your face, for starters..." Best Line EVAAAAAR! Hands down
Tanvir
Top 3 Commando Season 5
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

MishraArtificer
05.30.2013 , 09:44 PM | #1206
Quote: Originally Posted by ToMyMa View Post
Yep, the: " I've survived worse, seeing your face, for starters..." Best Line EVAAAAAR! Hands down
"Why don't you come face me in person, so I can make both sides of your face match?"

My Vanguard, to Kilran during a holocall in Maelstrom Prison. EVERY SINGLE TIME. BECAUSE REASONS.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

zzoorrzz
05.31.2013 , 10:04 AM | #1207
me picking up quest on Taris (I shortened convo a little bit):

lieutenant Jennings: Please, general, just let me do my job. I'll get my team and we'll secure that site.

general Bourom: As much as I enjoy a good suicide mission, why don't we leave the rough stuff to a Sith. *turns to the player*

Haggardbr
06.01.2013 , 03:17 PM | #1208
Kira on Tatooine:

"Somebody needs to tell the Jawas that tooling around in a giant vehicle doesn't help them look any bigger. Still... it's a nice ride!"

Some of her lines are epic!
Sarah'kerrígan Jhom Kérrigan Jhota
Suarel

Syart
06.02.2013 , 12:00 PM | #1209
Big spoiler for Inquisitor end of Chapter 1:
Spoiler
Control, passion, diligence: these three principles shape your world.

Lord Scourge: To repeat a mistake and expect a beneficial outcome is a sign of insanity.

Anysao
06.09.2013 , 11:47 PM | #1210
Quote: Originally Posted by Syart View Post
Big spoiler for Inquisitor end of Chapter 1:
Spoiler
Besides the point of being stuck in Khem's body, I really did like Zash.
Alternatively...
Besides the point of having a modestly-attractive Sith Lady in his body,
I liked Khem.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!