Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Funniest line in game?


Mathemagica's Avatar


Mathemagica
04.04.2013 , 02:05 PM | #1141
Quote: Originally Posted by Anysao View Post
I don't know what's more disturbing, that she already tried that, or if she believed you...
I'm always somewhat in the dark whether I could trick her with my lies or not. Her dialogues definitely belong to the better half of the Sith-Inquisitor story.
And you just told me what my smuggler is going to say to the section X general, when he hits 50.

Toland's Avatar


Toland
04.04.2013 , 11:55 PM | #1142
Quote: Originally Posted by FelixGoldenHeart View Post
Been a long time but:

Sith Warrior (I believe it was a storyline mission) you come to a bunker on Balmorra (I think)

You are asked to get some kid who was captured. When you show up a dialog choice is, "Yes please repeat that, Junior." His captor asks who you are, and the kid barely stutters out that you are a sith.

One dialog choice follows up with, "I think he's going to need a new pair of pants."

Vette finds this hilarious.
LOL I had that same conversation, too.

Toland's Avatar


Toland
04.04.2013 , 11:58 PM | #1143
One I find ironic is in the Consular storyline on Voss. The Nautolan who was unnerved by some people staring at him.

A good T7 line I like is if you have him out when you first meet Doc.

"Jedi = almost a master / You = idiot."

DarthObelisk's Avatar


DarthObelisk
04.05.2013 , 01:31 AM | #1144
In the Maelstorm HM probably has the better one for grand moff kilran

Spoiler
Jedi Sentinel 55 Jedi Consular 60 Jedi Shadow 60
Imperial Agent 60 Sith Assassin 60 Sith Sorcerer 60
Sith Warrior 55
Mercenary 60

ChrisRedmond's Avatar


ChrisRedmond
04.05.2013 , 02:09 AM | #1145
On Hoth during the Inquisitor story.

Talos Drellik- "I'd know Ortolan tracks if they were 6 days old and covered in jam"

Hilarious. I Love Talos.
If you can't fix it, forget it.

AshlaBoga's Avatar


AshlaBoga
04.05.2013 , 03:16 AM | #1146
Quote: Originally Posted by Mathemagica View Post
I'm always somewhat in the dark whether I could trick her with my lies or not. Her dialogues definitely belong to the better half of the Sith-Inquisitor story.
And you just told me what my smuggler is going to say to the section X general, when he hits 50.
You can tell Talos that you "stripped naked and slathered myself in Tukakata blood from head to toe" to get the relic. His question is something along the lines of "Fascinating! Sith magic never ceases to amaze me. I wonder what mystical mechanism reacted to your nudity and the blood of the tukata..."

Talos is boss
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

ekimmak's Avatar


ekimmak
04.05.2013 , 04:46 AM | #1147
Quote: Originally Posted by ChrisRedmond View Post
On Hoth during the Inquisitor story.

Talos Drellik- "I'd know Ortolan tracks if they were 6 days old and covered in jam"

Hilarious. I Love Talos.
I'll be sure to call you if Orlotans ever raid my ships kitchen.
Best way to end Smuggler Act 1 is
Spoiler

You can't make up stuff like that.

Anysao's Avatar


Anysao
04.05.2013 , 01:51 PM | #1148
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
You can tell Talos that you "stripped naked and slathered myself in Tukakata blood from head to toe" to get the relic. His question is something along the lines of "Fascinating! Sith magic never ceases to amaze me. I wonder what mystical mechanism reacted to your nudity and the blood of the tukata..."

Talos is boss
OMG I am laughing so hard right now.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.
You cannot escape the Moonbanger!The Ebon Hawk Starfighter Enthusiast.

Librarin_Solu's Avatar


Librarin_Solu
04.07.2013 , 02:10 AM | #1149
Quote: Originally Posted by Anysao View Post
im sorrry, did you say REPUBLIC quest chain?! It sounds SO imperial-y/
Tatooine. The guy is SIS, and he's talking in the Czerka Corp. worker that just got rescued by CHARNAME.

AshlaBoga's Avatar


AshlaBoga
04.07.2013 , 03:33 AM | #1150
Gus Tano regarding a Voss cheating on his wife (who's pretty much a Judge) with the FemSmuggler.

"Oh, it's worth the shame. It's worth lots and lots of shame."

How would Gus know whether FSmuggy is that good? I mean sure Skavak pretty much says "Wow!" after you make the beast with 2 backs on a ship falling into a Black Hole, but I figured he was just easily pleased (I mean look at his previous girlfriends).

Did Gus do the nasty with the Smuggy or something?

P.S: The Smuggler and Operative must have really good birth control.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!