Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Funniest line in game?

jovianus
04.01.2013 , 05:54 AM | #1131
Running around Balmorra with my Assassin, get sent to 'retrieve' a defector

Defector: So, are you going to kill me, or torture me first?
Sin: Oh, thank you for reminding me. *lightning*

*little bit later, when guy says he'd rather die than go back*

Sin: Don't worry, I know just when to stop. *lightning*

And of course, early Inquisitor quest where you interrogate a prisoner and tell him to sing for you.

Prisoner: They say it's a perfect galaxy, a great day to be polite...de dum de dum dum. I'm sorry, I'm nervous, I can't remember any of the words.
Sin: You really need to learn to project your voice *lightning*

Definitely a dark humor thing with the Sith.

Drew_Braxton
04.01.2013 , 09:23 PM | #1132
Heard a new one this weekend that made me laugh. Was adventuring on Alderaan with HK-51 as companion and when we got to the Panteer fortress with the really long staircase HK-51 said something like "The Panteers must have built this staircase to delete overweight troublemakers".

Toland
04.02.2013 , 03:23 PM | #1133
My favorites:

"Eat them both, Khem."
"With pleasure."

and

"It's like a space collision. You can't help but watch."

I don't remember the exact dialogue, but two conversations from NPCs on Tatooine gave me some chuckles:

One was an Imperial saying that while he'd give some concessions to Tatooine, personal hygiene was not one of them. The other was a guy complaining to a Jawa that the droid he bought didn't speak, to which the Jawa insisted that it was "a feature."

Toland
04.02.2013 , 03:24 PM | #1134
Quote: Originally Posted by Telmyst View Post
I was running with my smuggler the other day, and I clicked on Guss to hear "No way, I'm not being used as bait again" (along those lines) I chuckled for a good couple of minutes.
LOL I don't think I've come across that yet.

Toland
04.02.2013 , 03:31 PM | #1135
Quote: Originally Posted by Drew_Braxton View Post
Heard a new one this weekend that made me laugh. Was adventuring on Alderaan with HK-51 as companion and when we got to the Panteer fortress with the really long staircase HK-51 said something like "The Panteers must have built this staircase to delete overweight troublemakers".
HAHA Oh, that's classic.

Mathemagica
04.03.2013 , 01:26 AM | #1136
I didn't check the whole thread, but I didn't see this one yet. Unfortunately I don't remember it word by word and this is a backtranslation from the German version of the game, so it's not 100% accurate.

Inquisitor-Storyline on Korriban:
Spoiler

Anysao
04.03.2013 , 01:48 PM | #1137
Quote: Originally Posted by Mathemagica View Post
I didn't check the whole thread, but I didn't see this one yet. Unfortunately I don't remember it word by word and this is a backtranslation from the German version of the game, so it's not 100% accurate.

Inquisitor-Storyline on Korriban:
Spoiler
I don't know what's more disturbing, that she already tried that, or if she believed you...

Anyways, I found a funny one while starting the Section X area with my smuggler. I was talking to a fat general (who's name I forget), who was from belsavis. He was saying how the dread masters attacked, and that republic command told him he was not fit for duty on belsavis. He denies he has any problem, but you can tell he's very paranoid. He doesn't even listen to his medical droid standing next to him. So I talk to him, and I choose the option "boo." It comes out...
Me: *points behind him* "There's a Dread Master right behind you!"
The general: "Ahh! We're all gonna die! Run for your lives!" *the fat man jumps onto the floor."
Medical droid: "Please don't startle the patient."

I laughed for quite awhile when that fat man first dived to the floor.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.
You cannot escape the Moonbanger!The Ebon Hawk Starfighter Enthusiast.

FelixGoldenHeart
04.03.2013 , 01:54 PM | #1138
Been a long time but:

Sith Warrior (I believe it was a storyline mission) you come to a bunker on Balmorra (I think)

You are asked to get some kid who was captured. When you show up a dialog choice is, "Yes please repeat that, Junior." His captor asks who you are, and the kid barely stutters out that you are a sith.

One dialog choice follows up with, "I think he's going to need a new pair of pants."

Vette finds this hilarious.

redfurry
04.04.2013 , 03:16 AM | #1139
Quote: Originally Posted by Anysao View Post
Aww... Did the kitty-cat hiss at the nice man?
He totally does, specially if you're a female Trooper and flirt with him.

redfurry
04.04.2013 , 03:18 AM | #1140
Quote: Originally Posted by Anysao View Post
I don't know what's more disturbing, that she already tried that, or if she believed you...

Anyways, I found a funny one while starting the Section X area with my smuggler. I was talking to a fat general (who's name I forget), who was from belsavis. He was saying how the dread masters attacked, and that republic command told him he was not fit for duty on belsavis. He denies he has any problem, but you can tell he's very paranoid. He doesn't even listen to his medical droid standing next to him. So I talk to him, and I choose the option "boo." It comes out...
Me: *points behind him* "There's a Dread Master right behind you!"
The general: "Ahh! We're all gonna die! Run for your lives!" *the fat man jumps onto the floor."
Medical droid: "Please don't startle the patient."

I laughed for quite awhile when that fat man first dived to the floor.
I thought I had enough with one Republic character doing Section X chores, but I may have to at least start the quest with my alt just to see this!