Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Funniest line in game?

Anysao
01.04.2013 , 02:03 AM | #1021
Quote: Originally Posted by atamianm View Post
can't remember the exact line, but after you defeat the sand demon asa jedi knight, the knight makes a comment it was unfortunate he had to kill the demon. The jawa who had rushed to the cave to "help" says something like "not sorry sand demon is dead! Sand demon ate many of my ancestors! Not sorry!"

imo, jawas and hutts have some of the funniest lines.
i love jawas.
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP!That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

ATAMIANM
01.04.2013 , 01:40 PM | #1022
Jawas and Hutts do have the funniest lines. The Jawas are funnier because they get so excited saying such insane things, while the Hutt just deadpan.

Nizzemancer
01.04.2013 , 03:10 PM | #1023
Damnit, my female agent (or maybe it was bounty hunter, I've been switching between alts a lot the last few days) had a convo with another female character during the class quest that was just filled with innuendo and I couldn't stop chuckling at it (yes, I'm one of those people who at most chuckle) Just sucks that only just now found this thread or I would have commited the conversation to memory.

I like how every time I get a ship I am assigned as squad leader of a squad that I'll never see and who flies around in other parts of the galaxy avoiding me the absurdity of that makes everything that flight commander guy says hillarious. Especially when as a bounty hunter you steal a ship and kill imperials only minutes before calling him you'd think he'd be a little pissed off at least.

Anyway funny lines:
- I'm just visiting my old friend Lord Gratham
and
- You have three seconds to get out of my way...1...2...3 [Attack]
and first BH one on balmorra
- What's the fine for destroying an Imperial droid?
And there was a few good ones in the convo with the idiot with the big desk (in the second great hunt bounty mission), especially the chewing out he got from the Commander
They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old;
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning

We will remember them.

Anysao
01.06.2013 , 07:36 PM | #1024
Quote: Originally Posted by Nizzemancer View Post
Damnit, my female agent (or maybe it was bounty hunter, I've been switching between alts a lot the last few days) had a convo with another female character during the class quest that was just filled with innuendo and I couldn't stop chuckling at it (yes, I'm one of those people who at most chuckle) Just sucks that only just now found this thread or I would have commited the conversation to memory.

I like how every time I get a ship I am assigned as squad leader of a squad that I'll never see and who flies around in other parts of the galaxy avoiding me the absurdity of that makes everything that flight commander guy says hillarious. Especially when as a bounty hunter you steal a ship and kill imperials only minutes before calling him you'd think he'd be a little pissed off at least.

Anyway funny lines:
- I'm just visiting my old friend Lord Gratham
and
- You have three seconds to get out of my way...1...2...3 [Attack]
and first BH one on balmorra
- What's the fine for destroying an Imperial droid?
And there was a few good ones in the convo with the idiot with the big desk (in the second great hunt bounty mission), especially the chewing out he got from the Commander
Hunting people over the galaxy for fame and fortune... Hilarious.
:P
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP!That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

Celebrond
01.07.2013 , 02:56 AM | #1025
Conversation between Corso and my female Smuggler (i think it was not mentioned here):

Corso: You need someone who really takes care of you.
Smuggler: If i need someone to take care of me i sell my starship and start knitting.

Sith Warrior on Balmorra after the class quest with the son of the spy:
Baras: Can you see me smiling my apprentice? (with that mask?)

Rauzgriz
01.07.2013 , 02:17 PM | #1026
Not sure if this has been said before or even if I posted this before, but one of the standard conversation options, the inquisitor occasionally says "Just doing my good deed for the decade." In such a sarcastic and irritated tone, I smile whenever I see it. (yes, when something in game is super funny to me, most I ever do is smile.)

Anysao
01.08.2013 , 08:40 PM | #1027
Quote: Originally Posted by Celebrond View Post
Conversation between Corso and my female Smuggler (i think it was not mentioned here):

Corso: You need someone who really takes care of you.
Smuggler: If i need someone to take care of me i sell my starship and start knitting.

Sith Warrior on Balmorra after the class quest with the son of the spy:
Baras: Can you see me smiling my apprentice? (with that mask?)
I'm fairly certain my smuggler already knits, but he keeps a pistol in the yarn.

Librarin_Solu
01.08.2013 , 10:50 PM | #1028
"Who th-... what th-... how did you..."
"Not so big on complete sentences are ya?"
"It's just that... I can't believe... you're not supposed to be here!"
(Near the end of Smuggler's Taris quest)

"If you want my friend I'll just be... right over there."
(Smuggler's reaction to the Sith in Esseles)

"I wasn't gonna do anything. Can't blame a girl for a little flirting."
"I can blame him!"
(Jealous Corso = best Corso)

Athena-Nike
01.08.2013 , 10:55 PM | #1029
Probably in there somewhere: Smug "I wanna be called Crackerjack....wait that sounded better in my head...."

Ivomec
01.10.2013 , 07:00 PM | #1030
HK-51 on Alderan:

"Assessment: Those wind turbine blades would dis-embower any undesirables if thrown into them"

Or something to that effect, I about choked on my beer when I heard that the first time.
Through the travail of the ages, Midst the pomp and toil of war, Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.