Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Synthweaving Craftable (Imperial and Republic) Orange Armor Sets Master List

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Synthweaving Craftable (Imperial and Republic) Orange Armor Sets Master List

Jadarra
03.11.2012 , 05:20 AM | #51
Quote:
One more thing I would love to add is a sort of price range for each of them. I have seen for example some going up to 300k ? (sith Champion if am not wrong) and others from 1k-5k....I thought price will increase with rating but it does not seem so...
This would be difficult to do. Each server is unique and the market is up and down. In addition, 1.2 will see a dramatic shift in the market with critically crafted orange gear once we see how they implement it. If you're looking for a price range for your server, you might want to post in the server specific forums and get a list going. Or you could make your own list and keep track of what is selling at what price range each time you visit the GTN terminal.
Karys
Sanctum of the Exalted - Crimson Nova Recruiting Officer

www.crimsonnova.net

KidMcClaren
03.11.2012 , 05:59 AM | #52
Excellent, been looking for something like this for awhile.

Needs to be stickied.

eldelphia
03.11.2012 , 09:52 AM | #53
Please sticky this, it's amazingly useful! I've hunted down most of the Republic Schems but there were some I've never seen!
Mexi [Sage] ~ Ari'th [Scoundrel] ~ Eldy [Commando]
Formerly ICE Breaker now Corellian Run - Drunken Jedi Masters

stineo
03.11.2012 , 02:48 PM | #54
this deserves a sticky!

sirwyst
03.11.2012 , 11:33 PM | #55
One quick question, when you say you have updated the list, do you refer to the one on the top of that thread ? Or do you mean a link outside

Am trying to see which one you still need compared to my list.

Fei-Ke
03.12.2012 , 05:51 AM | #56
Good stuff, great work guys!
Republic - PvE - EU
► ► R i s i n g P h o e n i x ◄ ◄
http://riph.enjin.com

Jadarra
03.13.2012 , 09:41 AM | #57
Since I can't change the title of the thread, I'm considering creating a new thread and just labeling it the Master List. I'd also like to reserve spaces for the Armormech schematics. I'm going to leave this up until this weekend and whatever screenshots I get, I'll add to the original post.

Again, just trying to let everyone know so if you have this bookmarked, you're aware of the new thread coming. And, once created, I'll submit the link here.

Thanks everyone!
Karys
Sanctum of the Exalted - Crimson Nova Recruiting Officer

www.crimsonnova.net

sabulum
03.13.2012 , 04:17 PM | #58
Not sure if this is a new development, but the title says Imperial and Republic for me. To be exact, it's: "Synthweaving Craftable (Imperial and Republic) Orange Armor Sets Master List."

Also, I'm not a high level Synth yet... but I have the schematics for the Reinforced Chanlon Headgear and Chestguard (Republic side). Screenshot here if you still need it... I can take my other gear off too if you prefer, sorry, wasn't thinking of that when I took the screenshot. (The headgear is kind of hard to see, but it's your typical white headband-y thing.)

Also also... I found a Schematic for what looks to be the Battle Master's chestpiece -- medium armor, Smuggler and Knight only, looks the same and everything -- except it's called the Blade Master's Vest. Don't know if that's a typo or if it's just a different item? Maybe they changed it? Image here.

Thanks for making this topic! I love it, and have already gotten some use out of it... plus I like looking at all the pictures. *grin*
Tanking and buffing and Jedi and 'sabers; fighting the Dark side and racking up favors;
Planting my butt between you and the mobs. Guardian sounds like my ideal job!

Style guide - post your Guardian looks! (Now with 20% more FAQ.)

Lacedemon
03.13.2012 , 11:16 PM | #59
Currently wearing this with a rating 140 Armouring in it from KP on my Jugg:

http://www.torhead.com/item/erNbRya/...ors-chestguard

And wondering if a schematic exists for it in game. Its my favourite chest in the game along with the Battlemaster one I have and would hate to not be able to wear it come 1.2 because of the lack of an Augment slot.

Also more to the point how will RE'ing epics and similar work in 1.2. They said that re'ing end game gear will allow you to learn the schematic for it. Is learning the schem going to be RNG? I'd hate to think how many hours of pvp someone might have to do just to buy a load of pvp X item in the hope of re'ing one successfully.
Lacedaemon - Juggernaut
The Red Eclipse EU - GM of Drop it like it's Hoth - http://dilih.eu/
World First TFB and S&V NiM Clear
RWZ Rating: Ranked died on my server

RyougaAyanami
03.14.2012 , 07:08 AM | #60
Re-created my gallery. New screenshots (discovered companions show higher res textures in preview window). Also removed gloves/boots/etc, for clarity. Link here.

Below are definite updates for the main post, all Imperial-side versions:

Heavy 39, Reinforced Phobium Set

Heavy 27, Warrior's Pulsing Set

Light 47, Traditional Brocart Set (Note hood when helm is removed/hidden)

Light 31, Traditional Thermoweave Set

Light 23, Traditional Nylite Set (Note hood when helm is removed/hidden)

Light 15, Inquisitor's Vestments

Medium 47, Ablative Resinite Set

Medium 19, Marauder's Set

Edit: I'm also using Primeval Paragon's Body Armor w/ Rakata mods. Unfortunately, the only orange schematics I've found with hoods are Light armor. Hopefully 1.2 adds some hooded options for Med/Heavy.