Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Synthweaving Craftable (Imperial and Republic) Orange Armor Sets Master List

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Synthweaving Craftable (Imperial and Republic) Orange Armor Sets Master List

Jadarra
02.25.2012 , 07:41 AM | #31
And thanks, Jetah for the shots! These fill in some of the missing looks =). If you're able to get shots of front and back, and male and female, that would be perfect! Especially since some of these show the tank top for the girl and it's hard to see how that would look on the guy's .

I can try and put them in the gallery type format once you have them.
Karys
Sanctum of the Exalted - Crimson Nova Recruiting Officer

www.crimsonnova.net

Hett
02.27.2012 , 08:42 AM | #32
It seems i'm unable to find a reinforced diatium headgear schematic, is it that rare? I found lots of fortified electrum schems

Jadarra
02.28.2012 , 10:27 AM | #33
I see quite a few of them. I think it's just random. I, for example, have yet to see any Reinforced Phobium schematics and had to rely on the posters here to fill in that gap for me in my master list.
Karys

www.crimsonnova.net

LordHartigan
02.28.2012 , 10:40 AM | #34
Thanks for the list. I am more curious however as to how they were acquired. I've been level 50 for a while, running missions and maxed out on my skills and have yet to run across an orange schematic.

Estelindis
02.28.2012 , 03:22 PM | #35
I think you've just been unlucky. I've received plenty of orange schematics via Underworld Trading. The rest I pick up from the GTN or from guildies who don't synthweave.

I just started an armormech character and she already got an orange schematic after just ten UT missions...

Jadarra
02.29.2012 , 01:39 AM | #36
I agree. I've gotten all of my orange recipes from UT missions, or the GTN and I have a fantastic guild who sends me any they find. Every once in a while, I get a recipe from a reward box, but those have only been blue prototype recipes.

Some of the sites like TORhead or darthhaters have notes of where to obtain a couple of these, but I've had no luck with the mobs they list. It could be some beta information is still in their database, or perhaps I've just been unlucky with this aspect.
Karys

www.crimsonnova.net

LordHartigan
02.29.2012 , 08:57 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadarra View Post
I agree. I've gotten all of my orange recipes from UT missions, or the GTN and I have a fantastic guild who sends me any they find. Every once in a while, I get a recipe from a reward box, but those have only been blue prototype recipes.

Some of the sites like TORhead or darthhaters have notes of where to obtain a couple of these, but I've had no luck with the mobs they list. It could be some beta information is still in their database, or perhaps I've just been unlucky with this aspect.
UT is one of my skills, but I've never gotten one from them and the skill is nearly maxed. Though I am pretty much only doing missions for the level I'm at. Is it possible you get better rewards for doing missions that are well below your current crew skill level?

dazednconfuzed
02.29.2012 , 09:14 AM | #38
Nice list OP, although I'm a little dismayed.

Are there no outfits available for the Jedi Knight (Sentinal, so medium armour) that don't have the hood of the cloak up?
Jedi Master Kai'sinn. Not only evil hides in the shadows.
Jedi Master Tzathali. Korriban/Tython Exchange Program.
Major Dulne. Nothing will stop Havoc Squad, Sir.

OuterDark
02.29.2012 , 10:09 AM | #39
I love this thread!

Toonimator
02.29.2012 , 04:16 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by dazednconfuzed View Post
Nice list OP, although I'm a little dismayed.

Are there no outfits available for the Jedi Knight (Sentinal, so medium armour) that don't have the hood of the cloak up?
None that are proper cloaks/robes... the Aspiring Knight's set has a hood that's down. I'm looking forward to when the hood up/down toggle's hopefully implemented to see what that chest looks like hood UP! (and then lowering the hoods on any other robes my Sent has)