Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Synthweaving Craftable (Imperial and Republic) Orange Armor Sets Master List

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Synthweaving Craftable (Imperial and Republic) Orange Armor Sets Master List

Sharn-
04.22.2012 , 01:27 AM | #151
Not sure if anyone can help, but I am trying to get a schematic for the level 19 Marauders Vest. I would appreciate any advice for where it may drop or which missions people remember getting it from.

rlionherz
04.22.2012 , 03:07 AM | #152
anyone know where to get the plasteel Battle Jacket (or other set pieces) shematic from? ive sent my comp`s on loads of lvl 2and 3 underworld missiones yet but no luck so far
Agent Nermal
<NiNjAWiZaRdZ>
ToFN

Vanderzz
04.22.2012 , 06:37 PM | #153
does this means the new exalted and renowned armors of the legacy vendor can be REd for augment slots? kinda costly though..

FriarChuggs
04.23.2012 , 01:33 PM | #154
I'm pretty sure all of the listed patterns which are not trainable drop from UT missions of the apprpriate level. IE -- level 27 schematic drops from UT missions 25-32.

VERY anecdotally, my guild's testing indicates you're more likely to get a synth scheme from a fabric mission. That isn't very hard evidence though.

RobertMcDonald
04.23.2012 , 07:57 PM | #155
Quote: Originally Posted by RyougaAyanami View Post
I recently finished my collection of Imperial-side orange Armormech schematics.

Gallery here.

Jadarra, if you're planning to update this thread with Armormech oranges (or start a new thread for it), please feel free to use any of the images. : )
Very nice. (I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're an Imperial Agent, BTW. )

Also nice to know that all the Heavy Armors pretty much look ridiculous.

Lyshar
04.23.2012 , 10:04 PM | #156
Quote: Originally Posted by FriarChuggs View Post
VERY anecdotally, my guild's testing indicates you're more likely to get a synth scheme from a fabric mission. That isn't very hard evidence though.
Actually, I've seen more armormech schematics going along with the fabrics, and synthweaving with the metals. Actually, I'm currently leaning towards companion gifts (from UT) giving the best chance for synthweaving schematics.

I'm still seeing schematics drop from non-UT missions, so right now I'm looking into treasure hunting (which gives me a lot of ugly custom lightsaber schematics, so many that I don't even bother to put them on the market). At least I'll look there until I get the more decent looking lightsaber schematics.

Xtrema
04.24.2012 , 04:39 PM | #157
Anyone know of a craftable heavy armor that looks like the Reinforced Diatium Imperial Appearance but not in white? Specifically the cape + the extended shoulder armor. Trying to find something like this for my char, but white looks so bad, and as far as I know you can only match color from the chest right, not any other piece? Screenshot's there in the first post but for quick reference:

http://i.imgur.com/iBVBG.jpg

Frog_brains
04.25.2012 , 08:27 AM | #158
Quote: Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
Anyone know of a craftable heavy armor that looks like the Reinforced Diatium Imperial Appearance but not in white? Specifically the cape + the extended shoulder armor. Trying to find something like this for my char, but white looks so bad, and as far as I know you can only match color from the chest right, not any other piece? Screenshot's there in the first post but for quick reference:

http://i.imgur.com/iBVBG.jpg
Correct you can only match items to the colour of the chest piece not the other way around.

Ps still waiting for the hood up hood down option.

pps. Just confirm that if you get a schematic that you've already learned it won't let you "use" the schematic if you've already learned it.

Lyshar
04.25.2012 , 09:24 AM | #159
Quote: Originally Posted by Frog_brains View Post
Ps still waiting for the hood up hood down option.
Same here, at least the heavy armors have a circlet that overrides the hood, same is not true for light armors, very annoying. I mean, who is going to notice that circlet anyway when you're wearing a hood? Would be the perfect headgear to use as a workaround to the lack of a hood toggle.

We who want hood options don't need it to be an emote, at least not me, I'm happy with a setting like the helmet toggle (which should be easy to implement seeing as many helmets already toggle hoods off). If BioWare thinks we want an emote then I can understand why they didn't add it yet.

I'm going to see if I can try with a "chin helmet" next, like in the Traditional Nylite (at least imperial side, assuming I can get my hands on one). EDIT: Tried with previewing, it took my hair off!

Frog_brains
04.25.2012 , 09:42 AM | #160
Quote: Originally Posted by Lyshar View Post
I'm going to see if I can try with a "chin helmet" next, like in the Traditional Nylite (at least imperial side, assuming I can get my hands on one). EDIT: Tried with previewing, it took my hair off!
i noticed this as well not sure if it's intentional or a bug but i've found some headgear that makes me bald!