Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Synthweaving Craftable (Imperial and Republic) Orange Armor Sets Master List

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Synthweaving Craftable (Imperial and Republic) Orange Armor Sets Master List

Frog_brains's Avatar


Frog_brains
04.16.2012 , 12:52 PM | #141
Hey trying to keep this thread up! I've now got a 10% RE chance on my purple items. Will that give me a chance to make them legendary (dark purple/blue) or to RE it to always craft with an augment slot?

Lyshar's Avatar


Lyshar
04.16.2012 , 02:05 PM | #142
Quote: Originally Posted by Frog_brains View Post
Hey trying to keep this thread up! I've now got a 10% RE chance on my purple items. Will that give me a chance to make them legendary (dark purple/blue) or to RE it to always craft with an augment slot?
Don't know, I think either other purple schematics, or orange versions of the same item. But it's not impossible that it could lead to even better stuff.

I did get a critical craft on my first orange crafting attempt, which took me over the friday patching mayhem. Tried a lot of headgear without any luck so far.

But beyond that, crafted oranges can't even be reverse engineered for materials.

Unfortunately still no luck in getting the traditional brocart schematics, at least with that chest you should be able to supress the hood using a headband. Need a hood down option.

BanetheDarkLord's Avatar


BanetheDarkLord
04.16.2012 , 02:09 PM | #143
Quote: Originally Posted by Lyshar View Post
Don't know, I think either other purple schematics, or orange versions of the same item. But it's not impossible that it could lead to even better stuff.

I did get a critical craft on my first orange crafting attempt, which took me over the friday patching mayhem. Tried a lot of headgear without any luck so far.

But beyond that, crafted oranges can't even be reverse engineered for materials.

Unfortunately still no luck in getting the traditional brocart schematics, at least with that chest you should be able to supress the hood using a headband. Need a hood down option.
Same here, I got all my BM Orange Set except the Headgear augmented, and I've tried so many times already. Wonder if its bugged?
Ry'tan-Juggernaut-55 | Treys'n-Powertech-55 | Velmir-Operative-55 |
Lurruh-Sage-21 | Sellysha-Mercenary-45 | Zarruh-Assassin-41

Kaskali's Avatar


Kaskali
04.17.2012 , 08:47 PM | #144
Can a moderator please sticky this already?

FriarChuggs's Avatar


FriarChuggs
04.18.2012 , 01:53 PM | #145
I have searched high and low over the mighty internets, and cannot for the life of me figure out who trains or drops the schematic for

Warrior's Pulsing Imperial Appearance
27 - Warrior's Pulsing Greaves
27 - Warrior's Pulsing Chestguard



Can anyone point me in the correct direction please?

FriarChuggs's Avatar


FriarChuggs
04.19.2012 , 09:03 AM | #146
Also, has anyone managed to find any of the "new" schematics in the game or are these just the pvp schemes?

rickihn's Avatar


rickihn
04.20.2012 , 10:39 AM | #147
Awsome and informative thread...

Sadly this is confirmation that ALL the heavy armor looks like utter garbage on the republic side, while ALL of them look very nice on the imperial side.
Convergence Guild Info Join Today International SWTOR Guild

Kyhren's Avatar


Kyhren
04.20.2012 , 11:11 AM | #148
Apparently a trainer in Quesh can train Traditional Demicot Vestments

http://db.darthhater.com/recipes/914...ts/#trained-by

I cant find him however anyone know here Sergeant Clomen is?
The Karias Legacy - The Red Eclipse
Vendetta - Sphynx - Sorcerer

Lyshar's Avatar


Lyshar
04.21.2012 , 11:13 AM | #149
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyhren View Post
Apparently a trainer in Quesh can train Traditional Demicot Vestments

http://db.darthhater.com/recipes/914...ts/#trained-by

I cant find him however anyone know here Sergeant Clomen is?
I highly doubt that is accurate. That link also says he's an Armstech trainer. That means that even if he wants to train it he won't be able to. Synthweavers for whom the recipe would be intended can't talk to him, and Armstechies would get an error message like Artificers used to get with mods I think.

Nor do I think it would be a good thing if it were true, working and intentional.

Arunas's Avatar


Arunas
04.21.2012 , 03:29 PM | #150
Is it possible to get orange Primeval seekers robe craft (I love the look and want to have augmented version)? Don't have screenshot handy, its similar to annointed demicot robe but with shoulderpads.