Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Synthweaving Craftable (Imperial and Republic) Orange Armor Sets Master List

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Synthweaving Craftable (Imperial and Republic) Orange Armor Sets Master List

03.28.2012 , 07:38 PM | #91
For the record, I got all my sentinel elite schematics from the GTN.

I've obtained a fair few more patterns since I last posted pictures. I must make more images, and also add shots from behind...

03.28.2012 , 11:00 PM | #92
Sticky required.

03.29.2012 , 10:22 PM | #93
Till this is stickied

03.30.2012 , 11:28 AM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by LaughingMountain View Post
I have farmed a ton through underworld trading. The lvl req for the armor piece you want to learn the schematic for corresponds to the lvl rating for the underworld trading mission you are running.

For example, if you want a schematic for a lvl 43 armor piece, you will have to run the lvl 41-48 underworld trading missions.

I posted this previously:

Since this post I have obtained a Sentinel Elite schematic from the lvl 41-48 UT missions. It is seemingly less likely to get the lvl 43 schematics than it is to get the lvl 47 schematics when running these missions.
Ah ok. Are the specific missions that offer higher chances of getting orange schematics or it is just random chance with any mission?

03.30.2012 , 01:30 PM | #95
This is really awesome and should be stickied. Any Armormech want to follow suit?

03.30.2012 , 03:33 PM | #96
Also requesting a sticky, this is fantastic!

03.30.2012 , 03:54 PM | #97
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadarra View Post
Thanks! I've added them in.
you can revese enginer other oranges to learn other sets O_O.... and get more sets special orange armor from legacy characters.

03.30.2012 , 05:15 PM | #98
Any one have some screen shots of the new craftable orange schematics for synth that they added to pts today, the one for BM/WH?

03.30.2012 , 08:04 PM | #99
Still not 100% certain on this issue but if I take an orange item bought from say a commendation vendor and RE it, is the chance to learn the schem 100% or will have to farm hundreds of commendations in the hope that if i buy and re enough ill eventually learn it?
Lacedaemon - Juggernaut
The Red Eclipse EU - GM of Drop it like it's Hoth -
World First TFB and S&V NiM Clear
RWZ Rating: Ranked died on my server

03.30.2012 , 08:55 PM | #100
You cannot currently learn an orange schematic by REing an orange item.

It seems it will be possible in 1.2; the update will also show the chance to RE an item when you mouse over it.