Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Account security questions fixed? Uhh, no...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Account security questions fixed? Uhh, no...

themitten
12.15.2011 , 10:03 PM | #1
The phone message says the issue has been resolved, but at least for me its not, and of course, the message continues to just hang up on me.

Anyone else still having the issue??? And how was it resolved? It continues to ask me the exact same question.

ivatetoomuch
12.15.2011 , 10:06 PM | #2
on the phone message, if you wait, #3 has you talk to a representative. I've been on hold for over an hour

I need my security questions reset though. Can't remember one of them, when I reset my password, its the same damn question every time.

WHY NOT RANDOM? stupid
iv82much

JonZ
12.15.2011 , 10:09 PM | #3
Still doesnt work for me either...asks the same question it's been asking for the past 3 days and unlike what others are saying i see no option anywhere to reset my security questions or any indication they have been reset. Been on the phone for cumulative 20 hours and still havent been able to talk to a human.
Join our Christian Sith Empire guild, Carriers of the Cross
"whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Cor 10:31
== http://www.EternalTruthMinistry.com ==

ivatetoomuch
12.15.2011 , 10:11 PM | #4
Are you able to get on hold? I wasn't earlier, either busy signal or, high traffic voice, 3 languages, hang up
iv82much

themitten
12.15.2011 , 10:12 PM | #5
According the phone message, the issue has been resolved and you can now change your security questions by going to the website. But I don't see it anywhere, but some good news....after 5 hours of calling I'm finally on hold, lmao.

I just don't get it...I had no issues logging into beta ;/

JonZ
12.15.2011 , 10:13 PM | #6
Yes im in a queue right now...not like it does any good after 2 hours and 10 minutes you are auto requeued
Join our Christian Sith Empire guild, Carriers of the Cross
"whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Cor 10:31
== http://www.EternalTruthMinistry.com ==

bekadik
12.15.2011 , 11:02 PM | #7
just remember "your call is important to them"

Selesta
12.15.2011 , 11:09 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by bekadik View Post
just remember "your call is important to them"
Yeah...
Each time I am hearing that phrase I become increasingly frustrated and angry. Because after an hour and a half of waiting it seems more like a mockery than anything else.

chadwickfreitas
12.16.2011 , 01:07 AM | #9
after 4 days of reading others with this problem i logged in today and wasnt asked a security question and logged into my account no problem. i changed all my security answers and took a screenshot of them all. I kept having the same issue being asked what street I grew up on as a teenager. I finally got into my account, hopefully I get that ega tomorrow.

Synexter
12.18.2011 , 02:24 PM | #10
Hi guys,

I found this http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/2575

That might be what they had in mind.