Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No way to repeat the Jedi Prisoner Flashpoint?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
No way to repeat the Jedi Prisoner Flashpoint?

02.21.2012 , 11:02 PM | #1
I am trying to run some guildies through the Jedi Prisoner flashpoints for Taral V and Maelstrom prison. I am trying to find out if there is anyway for me to have the quest again for this. All other flashpoints are repeatable, is this one not possible?

02.22.2012 , 01:25 AM | #2
hmmm isnt Taral V = jedi prisoner?

You have to run Taral V before u can run Maelstrom prison. But i think those are the only two fps.

02.22.2012 , 01:53 AM | #3
The quests for the instances is in front of the flashpoint entrance like for all the other flashpoints. The quest for the jedi prisioner is not repeatable, just the quests for Taral V and Maelstrom.
TANKING: A PRIMER by Gankstah et al
Tanking stat spreadsheet online by LagunaD et al

09.16.2016 , 01:30 PM | #4
I can confirm you can repeat both Taral V The Jedi Prisoner and the Maelstorm Prison flashpoints,
also in Solo mode or with group,
on Republic side just go to the flashpoint entrance at:
Republic Fleet The Telos, Command Deck, south section, outside of Situation Room
on the opposite side there is the Elevator to Hangar Deck,
and there L2-PN and Security Officer Minik.
You can get mission and choose mission type from them.

If you get lost as I did, and can't find the entrance read my step-my -step guide for Republic guide at

If you liked my advice or just want free in-game rewards consider clicking my referral link

09.16.2016 , 03:38 PM | #5
FFS, what is with all these Jedi prisoner related necros?
If you click here, you will get free glitterstim and death sticks to last all night. Promise.