Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Ideal Guild Quiz!

JamagsAwesome
05.14.2015 , 03:15 PM | #331
Quote: Originally Posted by The_Wulff View Post
Your quiz is broken my friend

Spoiler
This happens in Google Chrome. I tried in Internet Explorer, and it worked perfectly (Except that none of the guilds I found are what I'm looking for, but that's not inherent in the system, just bad luck. ). Don't know about other browsers. Any Firefox or Safari users run into this?
Star Forge | The Scruffy Legacy
Satele Shan | The Shianna Legacy

Rykyn
05.14.2015 , 06:27 PM | #332
Does not work.

Gidrea
05.14.2015 , 06:33 PM | #333
It's working, but I don't think it's very up to date. I asked them to do an update in June 2014 and never got a response, either here or by email. I thought they'd probably stopped playing.
Gidrea / Kätastrophee / Stärry / Randava / Lexä / Buttërcup / Fraidy Cat - Satele Shan
Shock and Jawa / Full Metal Jawa - The family you choose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

The_Wulff
05.20.2015 , 10:27 AM | #334
Quote: Originally Posted by JamagsAwesome View Post
This happens in Google Chrome. I tried in Internet Explorer, and it worked perfectly (Except that none of the guilds I found are what I'm looking for, but that's not inherent in the system, just bad luck. ). Don't know about other browsers. Any Firefox or Safari users run into this?
Funny, I don't have chrome. I got that error using both FF and IE and both auto patch to the latest versions. The test will run but when the results page is supposed to show you get a page of bad code instead.

zoranti
10.17.2015 , 04:24 AM | #335
I have Microsoft Edge and the quiz was broken.