Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Ideal Guild Quiz!

Matriarche
01.06.2012 , 10:30 AM | #21
Excellent resource! thank you for setting this up for the community
<DARK AMAZONIA>
RECRUITING PVP/PVE PLAYERS
SERVER: BONDAR CRYSTAL
WWW. WAR ON WINGS .COM

Dink
01.06.2012 , 01:19 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Kowasin View Post
I think they may be still pointing to the Guild HQs which don't exist anymore. Dink sent out an email to the guild leaders so we can send him a link to our recruiting threads (which he's attempting to use now). It could be that he's just not done updating the quiz. I'm sure this is a huge undertaking to say the least.
This is it exactly...we're in the process of updating everything, and although there may be a few wrong links in the meantime, they will be fixed soon.

Unfortunately I have yet to hear back from a large number of guilds with their updated information, and since today was the initial cutoff date for a response, I will be removing quite a few of them from the list of potential results. They won't be deleted, as we'll be attempting to contact each of them to gather their information, but they won't show up as a potential result in the meantime.

By January 31st, all guilds that have not responded (to the email I sent or through follow-up PM's) will be removed from the database.
Rebuc Arisso ::: Major :::
Eternal Vigilance. :::
The 'Ideal Guild Quiz' :::

Nemeses
01.06.2012 , 01:57 PM | #23
Great work, always thought this was a brilliant tool for people looking for a guild.
~The Immortals~
SW:ToR Recruitment Thread, Video or visit our Home.
We lived a thousand lives in LoTRo, Age of Conan and more. United we stand... and we don't fall

Dink
01.13.2012 , 12:20 PM | #24
UPDATE - the latest changes have now been published to the IGQ.

A new set of filters have been added that will allow quiz-takers the ability to filter by server name, server type, and server region.

All guilds returned as results will link directly to their individual recruitment threads as well as displaying which server they are located on.

Also, the total list of guilds in the database are significantly smaller, which is due to reflecting only those which we were able to get in contact with for updating their information. We are currently in the process of attempting to contact the remaining guild leaders via forum PMs and will add them back in as potential results once we can assure their information is correct (recruitment thread links, and accuracy of which server they're playing on as the most important parts).

Unfortunately, any guilds we haven't heard from by January 31st we will be deleting from the database completely, so if you are a guild leader from a guild that was previously included and you no longer appear as a potential result (indicated by the list at http://tortoolbox.com/quiz/guildlist.aspx), please make sure that you either reply to the email I sent on 12/27, send a message to support@tortoolbox.com with your updated info, or send me a PM so we can get you added back in.

Thank you again to all the guilds and community members that have continued to support the Ideal Guild Quiz - each of you are what makes this a valuable resource for everyone

Kaelara
01.18.2012 , 03:27 PM | #25
Just submitted Chivalry - great tool! Thanks for providing it!
~Kaelara
Member/Founder of Chivalry - Bravery, Courtesy and Honor!

Yhor
01.18.2012 , 04:24 PM | #26
This looks like a great tool for guild seekers and guild recruiters alike. I made a mention to this thread and added a link to the tool on the "Useful wikis, tools, and DBs" sticky at **********.

Link to the mention, if interested... http://www.**********.com/general-sw...uild-quiz.html
Unrepentant Gaming Community
When I can't handle events, I let them handle themselves. ~Henry Ford

Shadacai
01.21.2012 , 05:57 PM | #27
Steadfast has just applied to be added to the quiz. What a great way fo find members and guilds that fit each other well!

LucentBeam
01.22.2012 , 09:33 AM | #28
Ok, this idea is totally amazing... and no guild from my server it on there. Sigh!
Promote this like crazy, please! It's such a great idea!!
tweet
Namadii Corridor : Sage Kirrar, Assassin Caseed, Scoundrel Tryckan, Sorceror Eli'ela
Kaiburr Crystal : Mercenary Bryndiann, Guardian Nevi'ahi
Fa'athra : Vanguard Twenny, Marauder Daeklech, Agent Xakkyan

drakenvold
01.22.2012 , 05:17 PM | #29
very cool,good thread

Dink
01.24.2012 , 10:33 AM | #30
As a reminder, we still have a number of guilds that have not yet responded to our email/PM requests for updated information - all guilds that have not responded by Jan 31 will be deleted from the database.

Steadfast and House Kowasu have just been added to the quiz - welcome both

List of all guilds currently included as potential results in the quiz.